Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No but you are clearly. It's a reason I don't converse with WOATS. Typical response when you're backed in to a corner for dumb shyt you say. Now enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay out my mentions.
There’s no corner im back into dummy

Jokic and Luka are euro players no one views them like they are white American players

And no one cares about Euro players for real

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:laff:

If Jokic and Luka were white American players NbA ratings and engagement would be double what it is now
And what does that have to do with the media perception for MVP that we are discussing in this thread? I clearly asked you about the media's perception of them vs Kevin Love in MN and you side stepped the whole question to talk rantings and fan engagement. WOAT gon WOAT

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And what does that have to do with the media perception for MVP that we are discussing in this thread? I clearly asked you about the media's perception of them vs Kevin Love in MN and you side stepped the whole question to talk rantings and fan engagement. WOAT gon WOAT
It has everything to do with it.

Keyboard militant on this site are pretending to hate these two because theyre white and go with the narrative that the media and white people love them because theyre white

In reality there’s no real hype behind them because they are foreign born and not white Americans

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Giannis didn't win 3 straight despite being a top seed a having gaudy stats all because he wasn't a "winner"

You can't justify Jokic winning 3 in a row

Daps
Reppin
Denver
The common theme in this thread is that people aren’t accepting that jokic is a generational talent, when he is. Whether or not he gets the championships to be considered all all time great remains to be seen. But people talk about him like he’s all Steve Nash narrative MVPs. He’s having an all time great statistical peak.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The common theme in this thread is that people aren’t accepting that jokic is a generational talent, when he is. Whether or not he gets the championships to be considered all all time great remains to be seen. But people talk about him like he’s all Steve Nash narrative MVPs. He’s having an all time great statistical peak.

He’s absolutely a generational talent my point is that since he’s a Euro white and not American white his excellence isn’t not a draw for the NBA.