Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

Daps
Let's also remember , this is the left-leaning liberal white guy media that runs the NBA.

The right-leaning conservative white guy media in the NFL are more balanced in how they hand out their MVP award.
:dead::dead::dead:

I'll just throw out some smilies, because there are no words that'll ever describe how hilariously psychotic this post is. This cat just came out of nowhere with his Right-wing propaganda bullshyt.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Meh, getting Assists from passing out to guys standing at the 3-Point Line all game is nothing to brag about.

In today's undersized League, it's easy for a dedicated Big Man who plays in the paint to get 20 and 10. The Assists are negligible at that point.

All that just to get trounced in the Playoffs again. Jokic is a piece, not your #1 Option. On Boston he is easily 3, Milwaukee 2, Phoenix 3 (2 prior to KD), Dallas 2, Philly 3, Memphis 2, OKC 2, Both LA teams a #2 Option.

Don't understand the hype.

We're not even two months in, and this is the front runner for worst post of 2023.

Honestly, horrible, horrible, horrible post. Beyond terrible. Just horrendous.

Edit: I didn't even read beyond the not your number one option sentence, and it actually got worse. :dead: .

Ban yourself.

Last edited:
Daps
They had already voted to give Bird Finals MVP in 1984 even if the Celtics had lost.

Guess who else won Finals MVP after his team lost? Same reason why that guy was chosen as the NBA logo ahead of far deserving players.

Jordan would have won 3 times in a row on 2 different occassions if he was white, probably finished with 10 MVP's

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Meh, getting Assists from passing out to guys standing at the 3-Point Line all game is nothing to brag about.

In today's undersized League, it's easy for a dedicated Big Man who plays in the paint to get 20 and 10. The Assists are negligible at that point.

All that just to get trounced in the Playoffs again. Jokic is a piece, not your #1 Option. On Boston he is easily 3, Milwaukee 2, Phoenix 3 (2 prior to KD), Dallas 2, Philly 3, Memphis 2, OKC 2, Both LA teams a #2 Option.

Don't understand the hype.
So what personal numbers would impress you then? 35/20/15 a night?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's also remember , this is the left-leaning liberal white guy media that runs the NBA.

The right-leaning conservative white guy media in the NFL are more balanced in how they hand out their MVP award.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers have won 12 of the last 20 MVPs but yes the NFL definitely spreads it around

Daps
Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers have won 12 of the last 20 MVPs but yes the NFL definitely spreads it around
And those 3 players deserved to win it that many times.

NFL - MVP is the best quarterback that season.

Cam Newton won, Lamar won, Mahomes has won 2 times now. They could easily have given it to another white QB that had a great season.

The NFL usually gives the most deserving player. My issue with the NFL MVP is its just a QB award basically

Daps
And those 3 players deserved to win it that many times.

NFL - MVP is the best quarterback that season.

Cam Newton won, Lamar won, Mahomes has won 2 times now. They could easily have given it to another white QB that had a great season.

The NFL usually gives the most deserving player. My issue with the NFL MVP is its just a QB award basically
QB, a position that historically has been dominated by white players more than any other position in football, and you wanna come in this thread acting like the "Right-leaning conservative white guy media" in the NFL is more balanced.

Just go and end your life now before you infect anyone else.

:unimpressed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin tell us why this guy who has no rings or grand success in the playoffs who gets subbed on defensive possessions should win MVP when MJ or Bron didn’t get MVP on a 3 peat?

Only Blacks to 3 peat was Wilt and Russell. The vote was players only. No media
Jordan or Lebron being snubbed of an MVP in the past is never an excuse to snub a player from winning an award he deserves in the future.

Also, since the MVP is a regular season award, championships and playoff results have no consideration.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Jordan or Lebron being snubbed of an MVP in the past is never an excuse to snub a player from winning an award he deserves in the future.

Also, since the MVP is a regular season award, championships and playoff results have no consideration.
That's never been the standard. The standard has always been narrative based and we have always agreed on that. So thus chunky Donavan McNabb built white boy comes along and now it's about the regular season. That's bullshyt! Giannis was superior when he lost the 3 peat but hey, he did underperform in the 2nd round though the previous year so all of us understood. This cac got subbed and got his ass kicked in the playoffs last year and you telling me we need to award this mother fukker. fukk no!

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Jokic gets his assists from all over the court. Man makes every pass the game has seen, it is disingenuous to say all his assists are from kick outs

The Assist is a generic stat now, doesn't indicate a player's true impact of getting teammates involved in the actual flow of an Offense.

Imagine thinking this dumb shyt, then typing it out, and then clicking Post Reply. Just a whole different level of lack of self-awareness.

:mjlol::dead:

You telling me Jokic is the #1 Option/Best Player on any of those teams I mentioned? :mjgrin:

One of those worst post I’ve read in a while

Same question as @Gil Scott-Heroin , answer honestly/objectively.

We're not even two months in, and this is the front runner for worst post of 2023.

Honestly, horrible, horrible, horrible post. Beyond terrible. Just horrendous.

Edit: I didn't even read beyond the not your number one option sentence, and it actually got worse. :dead: .

Ban yourself.

Hmmm, many of you guys on this site claim today's players are more talented than in the past, except in this one case concerning Jokic and the Denver Nuggets. :mjgrin:

Now all of a sudden he is carrying the team all by himself :stopitslime:

So what personal numbers would impress you then? 35/20/15 a night?

It's not about stats. Jokic is a good player but there is clear bias in the media. Giannis, Embiid and Tatum have more of a case for MVP this year (KD while on Brooklyn had a great case as well) over Jokic. And of course, they impact the game a hell of a lot more Defensively than Jokic too :manny:

Denver has a good basketball team, whether people on here, online elsewhere, and in the media would like to otherwise suggest.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The Assist is a generic stat now, doesn't indicate a player's true impact of getting teammates involved in the actual flow of an Offense.

You telling me Jokic is the #1 Option/Best Player on any of those teams I mentioned? :mjgrin:

Same question as @Gil Scott-Heroin , answer honestly/objectively.

Hmmm, many of you guys on this site claim today's players are more talented than in the past, except in this one case concerning Jokic and the Denver Nuggets. :mjgrin:

Now all of a sudden he is carrying the team all by himself :stopitslime:

It's not about stats. Jokic is a good player but there is clear bias in the media. Giannis, Embiid and Tatum have more of a case for MVP this year (KD while on Brooklyn had a great case as well) over Jokic. And of course, they impact the game a hell of a lot more Defensively than Jokic too :manny:

Denver has a good basketball team, whether people on here, online elsewhere, and in the media would like to otherwise suggest.
No.