Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
nuggets are obvious favorites to win the chip this and probably for the next 5 or so seasons….we’re witnessing the greatest offensive player of all time in his prime right now….bar minimum we should see a Warriors-esque dynasty in Denver…wouldn’t doubt they threaten Chicago's 6 in 8 years
Yep. Jokic moving into the realm of Bird, Wilt, and Russell. Fair to expect at least one ring in the next five. Especially this year being wide open. :ehh:

Daps
Stat geeks like yourself can only judge value and worth in numbers and awards. A healthy MPJ is more talented and more equipped to be the best player on the Nuggets.
MPJ would be the most talented player on the floor, with the skill set and athleticism to take over games when necessary.
They told me I was crazy when I said MPJ the best player on the team.
I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”
Never forget.

:wow:

Daps
Stat geeks like yourself can only judge value and worth in numbers and awards. A healthy MPJ is more talented and more equipped to be the best player on the Nuggets.
MPJ would be the most talented player on the floor, with the skill set and athleticism to take over games when necessary.
They told me I was crazy when I said MPJ the best player on the team.
I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”
THE WOAT.

:wow:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
we not gonna bump this thread when Jokic loses to Orlando by double digits ? :sas1:

missing multiple clutch Ft's in the 4th?

Cant be droppin these games...especially when the big dawgs got traded out west this week.

Daps
we not gonna bump this thread when Jokic loses to Orlando by double digits ? :sas1:

missing multiple clutch Ft's in the 4th?

Cant be droppin these games...especially when the big dawgs got traded out west this week.
He still has his team as the #1 seed out West; he still is leading the MVP race. He deserves all the smoke if he drops four games behind the #1 seed like Embiid has out East.

Until then....

:sas2:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
He still has his team as the #1 seed out West; he still is leading the MVP race. He deserves all the smoke if he drops four games behind the #1 seed like Embiid has out East.

Until then....

:sas2:

The west aint the JV conference anymore, better make every win count :mjgrin:

4 game losing streak on the road?
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif