Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Y'all told me KD is a busrider who can't do shyt without Curry. How come he got twice the wins as Curry's team does right now playing against "the real MVP"? :patrice:

Y'all told me Embiid a crybaby pity MVP... how come he got the same number of wins while playing on a torn knee as that Serbian farmer rn?? Y'all also said Harden is the biggest playoff choker in NBA history so it can't be cause of his teammates, c'mon now. :mjlit:

So many of the cornball ass takes from you "brehs" :mjpls:on this site in the fukking MUD right now :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: You love to see the meltdowns and the bitterness flowing freely :banderas:
:dead: :dead: :dead:

This legitimately might be the worst post of 2023. This fakkit really thought he had something with this too. Every single part of this backfired.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Booker was due for a regular/average game. No one can keep up the shooting he did.

Only reason this shyt wasn't over in 4/5 games.

Only person who legit can stop Joker is
1) JoJo and we can't even count on the Sixers to make it out the east. :snoop:
2) AD for sure and we're in a fight with the Dubs to win right now :francis:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

I remember years ago Rajon Rondo told Cris Paul he would NEVER get a ring when they when they were arguing

It's like how Lil B put the curse on KD until he went to Golden State

j/k but if CP3 never gets a ring in his career than lmao

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Booker was due for a regular/average game. No one can keep up the shooting he did.

Only reason this shyt wasn't over in 4/5 games.

Only person who legit can stop Joker is
1) JoJo and we can't even count on the Sixers to make it out the east. :snoop:
2) AD for sure and we're in a fight with the Dubs to win right now :francis:
I don't think AD can stop him. Jokic is too physical. When Lakers beat them a couple years ago Dwight I thought had more success against Jokic. Plus he'll wear AD down. Denver is scary for the Lakers due to them being such a small team. The Lakers main hope is focusing on shutting down Murray which Phoenix struggled to do. Jokic is gone get his.