Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I don't think AD can stop him. Jokic is too physical. When Lakers beat them a couple years ago Dwight I thought had more success against Jokic. Plus he'll wear AD down. Denver is scary for the Lakers due to them being such a small team. The Lakers main hope is focusing on shutting down Murray which Phoenix struggled to do. Jokic is gone get his.
2020 WCF series matchups:

Jokic (offense) v. Dwight - 20 mins total matchup, 50% FG (8-16), 12 earned FTs
Jokic (offense) v. AD - 11 mins total matchup, 58 FG% (11-19), 6 earned FTs
Jokic (offense) v. McGee - 6 mins total matchup, 46 FG% (7-15), 0 earned FTs.

AD was food. I still remember Jokic backing him down from the 3-pt line to the hoop like he wasn't even there on a go-ahead bucket in Game 2.

Dwight only had marginal success because he fouled the shyt out of him and got in his head. Jokic's body got burned up having to battle against the three of them and it eventually drained him. That was the best defensive frontcourt rotation in recent memory. Now the Lakers only have AD left (who's in a worse physical state than he was back then), which leaves them at a massive disadvantage.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I don't think AD can stop him. Jokic is too physical. When Lakers beat them a couple years ago Dwight I thought had more success against Jokic. Plus he'll wear AD down. Denver is scary for the Lakers due to them being such a small team. The Lakers main hope is focusing on shutting down Murray which Phoenix struggled to do. Jokic is gone get his.

Dwight had moments where he was living rent free in Jokic’s head. He was an irritant. He played that Rodman role. He got under Jokic’s skin. I think Draymond has played a similar role and had success. It’s an area that I think Jokic struggles a bit as far as controlling his emotions.

AD was food. I still remember Jokic backing him down from the 3-pt line to the hoop like he wasn't even there on a go-ahead bucket in Game 2.

Dwight only had marginal success because he fouled the shyt out of him and got in his head. Jokic's body got burned up having to battle against the three of them and it eventually drained him. That was the best defensive frontcourt rotation in recent memory. Now the Lakers only have AD left (who's in a worse physical state than he was back then), which leaves them at a massive disadvantage.

Dwight was also catching lobs and putbacks and grabbing offensive boards to extend possessions. I agree that front court was a problem. Of the remaining teams I actually think the Warriors pose the greatest challenge between Draymond and Looney. Philly and Boston would pose problems too.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Dwight had moments where he was living rent free in Jokic’s head. He was an irritant. He played that Rodman role. He got under Jokic’s skin. I think Draymond has played a similar role and had success. It’s an area that I think Jokic struggles a bit as far as controlling his emotions.

Dwight was also catching lobs and outbacks and grabbing offensive boards to extend possessions. I agree that front court was a problem. Of the remaining teams I actually think the Warriors pose the greatest challenge between Draymond and Looney. Philly and Boston would pose problems too.
This hasn’t been much of an issue lately. I think he only got like 1 or two technicals all year.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t nothing like beating a team in the playoffs with CP3 on it

I know he was in street clothes these past few but it’s still sweet

Feel the same about beating “hey we not doubling in open gym” Book

Have a great day brehs

:blessed:
He still felt it
NLLmJIF.gif
I6NmRbp.gif

555babbd-b627-48a0-89b3-3949f6a5630d_text.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I definitely saw this in Game 4 that he can still be triggered. Jokic doesn’t really let shyt slide. Hit him with any shot he thinks is cheap and he gonna respond.
I mean cheap shots, yeah. He’s not gonna let that slide. But just physical play or bad calls don’t seem to bother him like they used to.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I was just having this convo with my boy who is a laker fan. He believes AD would lock up Jokic and I was like nah he plays well against AD it was Dwight who gave him trouble and he won’t be there this time and Tristan Thompson isn’t coming to save the day.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I wonder if all the people who don’t fukk with CP, all have more or less the same reason…..or is it for all different types of reasons.

I used to not fukk with CP cause of how he used to do Mario Chalmers, but the past few years I’ve respected his competitiveness, leadership, love for the craft, and it seem like he’s intentional about putting other black folk on.

He’s one of the few cats that I would put in that ‘damn, that nikka deserves a ring’ with AI, T.O., and em……if “deserves” was a real thing.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wonder if all the people who don’t fukk with CP, all have more or less the same reason…..or is it for all different types of reasons.

I used to not fukk with CP cause of how he used to do Mario Chalmers, but the past few years I’ve respected his competitiveness, leadership, love for the craft, and it seem like he’s intentional about putting other black folk on.

He’s one of the few cats that I would put in that ‘damn, that nikka deserves a ring’ with AI, T.O., and em……if “deserves” was a real thing.
CP3 is a great player, no doubt hall of famer. He's also unequivocally one of the dirtiest players who has ever played in the NBA. fukk that guy.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
CP3 is a great player, no doubt hall of famer. He's also unequivocally one of the dirtiest players who has ever played in the NBA. fukk that guy.
Gotta be more than just him being a dirty player. Kobe and KG, in comparison to other legends of the game, are some of the dirtiest players as well but everybody for the most part fukks with em.

There’s something about CP that brings people joy when he suffers L’s. :mjlol: