Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They’re just going to cut him. Only 15 million is guaranteed. But they have to fire Monty because DA hates him and Monty gave up on DA after the finals against Milwaukee. He needs a new coach that believes on him. Monty also is bad at adjustments. I don’t know who the Suns can hire though. I would’ve said Quinn before Atlanta.
I could see them try to find a new HC, but he does have the injury + entirely new roster factors working in his favor. I'd give it 60-40 he returns honestly.

Ishbia seems like a burn the past and make a new start type of guy IMO, and he def has that hard nosed cac "I want everyone to want to win" type of vibe to him. I don't think he'll fundamentally side with Ayton over Williams. Maybe the financials become a road block, but Ayton is just so antithetical to KD, Monty or the new owner's way of competing (or anyone who really wants to compete). Those low motor (I'm tryin not to call him a loser) players usually only get so many breaks

Daps
Reppin
Denver
IMG_9952.jpg

Jamal tried to tell everyone two years ago. 4-2.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Suns receive:

-Kevin Durant

-TJ Warren

Nets receive:

-Mikal Bridges

-Cameron Johnson

-Juan Pablo Vaulet

-2023 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2025 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2027 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2028 first-round pick swap (from Phoenix)

-2028 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)

-2029 first-round pick (from Phoenix

-2029 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)

:picard:

I would NEVER trade for a player with picks that will come after that player retires. Thats just dumb. KD isnt gonna be in the league in 2029. Hell, maybe not 2027. Just throwing the franchise away for years for a oft injured player in his mid-30s.

Ishbia better get some kind of refund from Sarver.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Prior to maybe 2014, most of this would apply to Riley / Heat. They more so built thru trades and free agency. Hardaway, Mourning, Lebron, Bosh, Shaq, Walker, etc.

Don’t know how Suns can be mad at their GM getting them CP3 and KD. CP lead their team to the Finals. KD is KD.

And again it was a mid season acquisition, gotta give him a chance to see how e fills out the team next year.

Edit: Hear fans still waiting for Dorrell Wright to pan out :russ:

Best ‘homegrown player’ Riley had between 03 and 2014 might have been Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony. Other Heat fans, let me know if I’m blanking on anybody.

Hell Riley even wanted to draft Bosh over Wade, but somebody on the scout team convinced him otherwise.

CP3 and KD wanted to join the Suns because of Booker. CP3 basically orchestrated a trade to join the Suns.

The new owner Mat Ishbia forced James Jones to trade for KD in February.

I just don't trust James Jones to upgrade the roster for next season.

He is probably going to sign more bargain bin talent. The bench should not have been this bad this season.

Monty is a nice guy, but he needs to go.

I just hope Mat Ishbia doesn't make Isiah Thomas the GM or Head Coach (or both). :sadcam:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They’re just going to cut him. Only 15 million is guaranteed. But they have to fire Monty because DA hates him and Monty gave up on DA after the finals against Milwaukee. He needs a new coach that believes on him. Monty also is bad at adjustments. I don’t know who the Suns can hire though. I would’ve said Quinn before Atlanta.
The way your saying that is like they're gonna bring Ayton back which would be lunacy
Those teammates do not fukk with him at all
For good reason
He's mid and will never be anything more than that

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like watching KD play ball but he’s not on any team I support, I could give a fukk about the Suns. KD will never win again or be a favorite again. He left the Nets to join a team that was worse by getting him and made a bunch of other terrible decisions. The guy is genuinely not a leader and isn’t built that way. That’s all I’ll say because I don’t want to attack his character.

cardiachill-diamondhands.gif

I agree though.