Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t even bother watching this one, figure Joker was gonna put these boys outta their misery tonight.

Phoenix gotta find a way to finagle those Ayton/CP3 contracts into guard/wing depth and get some continuity/injury luck and they’ll be back in the mix.

43 mins a game for Booker turned out like it typically does. he and KD gonna need some other connectors that can defend, don’t even necessarily have to be knockdown shooters just some solid iq players who can handle the ball and get to the rim.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Suns receive:

-Kevin Durant

-TJ Warren

Nets receive:

-Mikal Bridges

-Cameron Johnson

-Juan Pablo Vaulet

-2023 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2025 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2027 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2028 first-round pick swap (from Phoenix)

-2028 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)

-2029 first-round pick (from Phoenix

-2029 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)
:wow:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
IMG_9952.jpg

Jamal tried to tell everyone two years ago. 4-2.
Hope he was in the arena tonight :mjgrin:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Can we really trust Denver?

Jokic will do his thing, but we've seen how off-script Murray can be, and with all the wing defenders Boston has, that could be a nightmare for him. MPJ can't be trusted. Their depth is a lot thinner than Boston's too. They've got Uncle Jeff old ass, that white boy whose entire existence is defense and Brown coming off the bench. That's hardly enough offense going up against what Boston has.

We just saw Tatum having an all-time WOAT playoff performance and his team did enough to keep them in it. Jokic won't have that same luxury.
You asked this after the last game too. Let me answer for you—no. We can’t trust the Nuggets. It doesn’t matter though. I’m sure quite a few thought they could trust Giannis and the Bucks and look where they at. I’ve been watching the Nuggets since the early 90s. There’s never been a Nuggets team that I watched that I completely trusted. Closest was the Chauncey-era Nuggets. People have raised questions about this team and thus far they’ve had answers. Had more than a few calling them frauds and wondering if they would make it out of the first round. Openly wondering if they were the worst first seed in recent history. Had people, myself included, questioning how they would deal with the pick and roll with a squad featuring CP3, Book, and KD. There’s always going to be questions. And those questions will continue once we know whether they’ll be playing the Lakers or Warriors. There’ll be new tests with either of those teams. We’ll see if the Nuggets can pass them. Still playing. First in the conference finals. Keep the questions coming. :win:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CP3 and KD wanted to join the Suns because of Booker. CP3 basically orchestrated a trade to join the Suns.

The new owner Mat Ishbia forced James Jones to trade for KD in February.

I just don't trust James Jones to upgrade the roster for next season.

He is probably going to sign more bargain bin talent. The bench should not have been this bad this season.

Monty is a nice guy, but he needs to go.

I just hope Mat Ishbia doesn't make Isiah Thomas the GM or Head Coach (or both). :sadcam:

Who do u want as coach?