Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
BMh13IzCUAAMfGn.png:large

Yall must've forgot :ufdup:
As a T Mac stan I wanted him to win it so bad here :mjcry:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Can we really trust Denver?

Jokic will do his thing, but we've seen how off-script Murray can be, and with all the wing defenders Boston has, that could be a nightmare for him. MPJ can't be trusted. Their depth is a lot thinner than Boston's too. They've got Uncle Jeff old ass, that white boy whose entire existence is defense and Brown coming off the bench. That's hardly enough offense going up against what Boston has.

We just saw Tatum having an all-time WOAT playoff performance and his team did enough to keep them in it. Jokic won't have that same luxury.
But Jokic is gonna bring it every night. Boston's doing that against Embiid and Philly. We KNOW Jokic is gonna perform come hell or high water.

Boston played seven guys tonight. They are not deeper than Denver. The way MPJ can't be trusted, neither can Marcus Smart.

Jokic is the guy who tips the scales.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I guess I’m thinking from the perspective of a Heat fan.

I remember people shytting on Riley for having Dampier, Illgaukas, Chalmers, Haslem, Mike Miller, Juawon Howard, Joel Anthony, Carlos Arroyos, etc

My thing always was…we got Wade, Lebron, and Bosh. Those 3 are good enough to raise the level of play to make it work. It ain’t like they got unlimited money, and minutes to give out.

In James Jones case, his stars aren’t as good as Wade, Lebron, Bosh….but his role players aren’t as poor as the ‘11 Heat. It was on KD, Book, CP and Monty to figure it out. James Jones did his job, and considering it was a mid season transaction, he did a GREAT job.

But alas…Heat fans even shyt on Riley right now…..some nikkas can’t win, unless they actually win and keep winning.

Heat actual scout and find good role players that fit their team. They also seem to do a good job with player development.

Based on the past 4 years, its obvious James Jones is not doing any scouting. That could be due to Sarver, but there are other teams with bad owners that seem to be able to find young talent.

The only good player he has drafted during his tenure as GM is Cam Johnson.

Passing on Tyrese Haliburton continues to haunt the Suns.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Suns need to go postal and try to force Chris to retire or sum. I don't know who the fukk would trade for that guy (I understand this was said early in OKC days, but he was at least a massive plus whenever he was healthy back then). If they can get off him and Ayton, they'll be straight next year

CP3's contract is only partially guaranteed. So he will be trade or bought out.

dfresh

Pro
Daps
Suns need to go postal and try to force Chris to retire or sum. I don't know who the fukk would trade for that guy (I understand this was said early in OKC days, but he was at least a massive plus whenever he was healthy back then). If they can get off him and Ayton, they'll be straight next year

Only 15 mil of his contract next year is guaranteed. Suns could easily move him.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Heat actual scout and find good role players that fit their team. They also seem to do a good job with player development.

Based on the past 4 years, its obvious James Jones is not doing any scouting. That could be due to Sarver, but there are other teams with bad owners that seem to be able to find young talent.

The only good player he has drafted during his tenure as GM is Cam Johnson.

Passing on Tyrese Haliburton continues to haunt the Suns.
Prior to maybe 2014, most of this would apply to Riley / Heat. They more so built thru trades and free agency. Hardaway, Mourning, Lebron, Bosh, Shaq, Walker, etc.

Don’t know how Suns can be mad at their GM getting them CP3 and KD. CP lead their team to the Finals. KD is KD.

And again it was a mid season acquisition, gotta give him a chance to see how e fills out the team next year.

Edit: Heat fans still waiting for Dorrell Wright to pan out :russ:

Best ‘homegrown player’ Riley had between 03 and 2014 might have been Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony. Other Heat fans, let me know if I’m blanking on anybody.

Hell Riley even wanted to draft Bosh over Wade, but somebody on the scout team convinced him otherwise.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They’re just going to cut him. Only 15 million is guaranteed. But they have to fire Monty because DA hates him and Monty gave up on DA after the finals against Milwaukee. He needs a new coach that believes on him. Monty also is bad at adjustments. I don’t know who the Suns can hire though. I would’ve said Quinn before Atlanta.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
CP3's contract is only partially guaranteed. So he will be trade or bought out.
I'd eat that in a heart beat then. They honestly just need like a slightly better version of a Jevon Carter type of breh at point, esp since Book will likely be the actual PG and the Payne of previous seasons + today is a more than serviceable backup.