Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Suns receive:

-Kevin Durant

-TJ Warren

Nets receive:

-Mikal Bridges

-Cameron Johnson

-Juan Pablo Vaulet

-2023 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2025 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2027 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2028 first-round pick swap (from Phoenix)

-2028 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)

-2029 first-round pick (from Phoenix

-2029 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Suns receive:

-Kevin Durant

-TJ Warren

Nets receive:

-Mikal Bridges

-Cameron Johnson

-Juan Pablo Vaulet

-2023 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2025 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2027 first-round pick (from Phoenix)

-2028 first-round pick swap (from Phoenix)

-2028 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)

-2029 first-round pick (from Phoenix

-2029 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)
Sheesh this trade looks horrible

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Walk of Shame
QHKsScg.gif
63LaYTV.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've still got to favor Boston over them.

They're more experienced and have the best personnel to handle Jokic.
I don't trust Boston and Tatum enough. They definitely don't have anybody who can contain Jokic one-on-one. Jokic cooked them in both games this season.

Boston might have more playoff experience but Denver has a veteran team too. They aren't relying on any super young guys in their rotation besides Braun, who's an eighth man.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah this shyt is over over....

@NaijaProdigy Redux @No1 y'all already streaming shows for the evening :lupe:
I like watching KD play ball but he’s not on any team I support, I could give a fukk about the Suns. KD will never win again or be a favorite again. He left the Nets to join a team that was worse by getting him and made a bunch of other terrible decisions. The guy is genuinely not a leader and isn’t built that way. That’s all I’ll say because I don’t want to attack his character.

Daps
I don't trust Boston and Tatum enough. They definitely don't have anybody who can contain Jokic one-on-one. Jokic cooked them in both games this season.

Boston might have more playoff experience but Denver has a veteran team too. They aren't relying on any super young guys in their rotation besides Braun, who's an eighth man.
Can we really trust Denver?

Jokic will do his thing, but we've seen how off-script Murray can be, and with all the wing defenders Boston has, that could be a nightmare for him. MPJ can't be trusted. Their depth is a lot thinner than Boston's too. They've got Uncle Jeff old ass, that white boy whose entire existence is defense and Brown coming off the bench. That's hardly enough offense going up against what Boston has.

We just saw Tatum having an all-time WOAT playoff performance and his team did enough to keep them in it. Jokic won't have that same luxury.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Suns need to go postal and try to force Chris to retire or sum. I don't know who the fukk would trade for that guy (I understand this was said early in OKC days, but he was at least a massive plus whenever he was healthy back then). If they can get off him and Ayton, they'll be straight next year