Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
DominAyton T shirts 75% sale, last call

mens-premium-heavyweight-tee-white-front-6441a02cc90c3_800x1200.png

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we at it, let's discuss how much of a frontrunner Book is and how he pulls a Houdini as well.

I know breh is a front runner & not a closer. I never watch the Suns unless it's a clouse out game or pivotal, do or die game, and I've never seen dude show out. I mean I literally only know he's a "star" because ESPN tells me.

Same w/ Tatum honestly, but he's starting to turn that corner into being that guy.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
To do his job.

Maybe stop signing low level journeymen talent. Or giving players like Landry Shamet contract extensions before they play a minute on the team.

Even before the KD trade, the roster was filled with bargain bin talent. The Suns basically traded starters (Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson) and draft picks for KD.

Crowder was just sitting at home collecting checks. Somehow James Jones couldn't find a deal for Crowder last offseason or at the start of this season.

He doesn't even believe in scouting or the draft.

Suns GM Jones discounts NBA Draft, prefers only 5-7 names on entire ‘Draft Board’
I guess I’m thinking from the perspective of a Heat fan.

I remember people shytting on Riley for having Dampier, Illgaukas, Chalmers, Haslem, Mike Miller, Juawon Howard, Joel Anthony, Carlos Arroyos, etc

My thing always was…we got Wade, Lebron, and Bosh. Those 3 are good enough to raise the level of play to make it work. It ain’t like they got unlimited money, and minutes to give out.

In James Jones case, his stars aren’t as good as Wade, Lebron, Bosh….but his role players aren’t as poor as the ‘11 Heat. It was on KD, Book, CP and Monty to figure it out. James Jones did his job, and considering it was a mid season transaction, he did a GREAT job.

But alas…Heat fans even shyt on Riley right now…..some nikkas can’t win, unless they actually win and keep winning.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The denver nuggets were just a much more deeper, healthier, better and stronger team than the phoenix suns. They brutally asserted their superiority with authority in the last two games(games #5 and #6)with two convincing wins.

Demver advances to the western conference final! The wcf between the nuggets and the winner of LAL/GSW will be exciting to see!