Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

colony

Rookie
Daps

You've invested A LOT of time on this shyt. An alias and half your posts are directed at me. Why put me on ignore just to talk to me on your alias? I'll put you on ignore chimp.

you better put me on ignore. if i got any deeper in your ass right now id probably find tadpoles and man cum :scusthov:

your fukking done here derek, everyone knows its you. but keep on hiding behind your new condescending gimmick. its obvious that its killing you that you cant break character and tell us how you really feel, keep typing up those paragraphs trying to convince us how you dont care :skip:

low key, im trying to cop a graphic key for a halloween outfit, where do you shop breh?

d83845c11e7f7fa36310494c12e80af8.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This message is hidden because colony is on your ignore list.
:win: Make another alias for me to block, monkey.
i just quoted an example, idk what else to tell u. i dont care about ur fukkin style of postin anyway it was just for some laughs
Word. shyt is all jokes to me. They're the ones in here all butthurt. :heh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I have to ask, why is everybody so certain that Sierra Mist is this **** fellow? What is it that gives them this certainty? Just curious to know.

This question gets asked everyday on here. Even in the other 4 threads made about me this week. Why do people care is the bigger question. And this thread is about ignoring me. How can people ignore me by making threads about me? You people care too much about me. This thread about ignoring me won't even go to page 2. Prove me wrong. :youngsabo:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I have to ask, why is everybody so certain that Sierra Mist is this **** fellow? What is it that gives them this certainty? Just curious to know.

Just take our word for it. Sierra Mist is ****. This is 100% fact. He posts just like the fakkit. He uses the same gay gifs just like ****, the same colorful font like ****, he posts like a chick and sometimes a fakkit and even when he posted under Alabaster **** other posters would constantly point out that he posted like a gay guy. Very feminine. Its easy for him to play the role of a bytch because if u see the thread where he got exposed as ************, even on his facebook he posted pics and status updates like he was a fakkit. I mean what dude photoshops his pictures to hide his blemishes and acne :heh: that's some shyt a gay guy does. The only thing missing from this fruit is the extremely gay and gaudy sig that im positive he would of had if it werent disabled to post pics on ur sig in here.

colony

Rookie
Daps

:mindblown: how the fukk do you not know

Matter fact negged, fukk you and all you other **** simps

you fakkits on here swappin daps with a known battyboy who pretends to be a bytch online and is cuddlin it up with trannys in real life :pacspit:

**** posts a few tit pics or simps a celeb he thinks a straight man would find hot just to throw you off his scent and you homos gobble it up like he gobbles cum off a tranny hookers dikk

Im not even going mention his pathetic social commentary trolling that you fakkits cosign

Daps
Reppin
St louis
not only does your text come with emotion, but it also comes with a distinct stench of pond water.

your nice with photoshop though, stop being humble :jawalrus:

993d446520c3ff04cfd0c662ae7babcd.jpg

:wow: the artistry, you can literally see the sexual confusion radiating out from your fakkit eyes

those are the eyes of a man who gets full off
gloryhole deposits and then goes home and
cuts himself out of self loathing...
he dies alittle everytime his mother yells
down the basement strairs to see if he wants gravy
on his meatloaf.....the life of ************...
a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
*Ignores you*
*keeps coming into threads about you*

Last edited by a moderator: