Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i asked son if he gay.. its obvious.. aitn nuftin wrong wit it.. jus be 1000 :ld:

It's hilarious when people who have never met me and no nothing about me try to tell me my life story. Have you ever seen me talking about men? Now how many posts have I made about hot women? Exactly. Stop being a fukking idiot. Gay people don't drool over sexy women. Nor do they post their nudes or provide piff. People acting like I haven't added any piff on here. Ungrateful fukks. Those things can take hours to upload too.

colony

Rookie
Daps

It's hilarious when people who have never met me and no nothing about me try to tell me my life story. Have you ever seen me talking about men? Now how many posts have I made about hot women? Exactly. Stop being a fukking idiot. Gay people don't drool over sexy women. Nor do they post their nudes or provide piff. People acting like I haven't added any piff on here. Ungrateful fukks. Those things can take hours to upload too.

Do they study and spend time with known transexuals?

746c7344f5e486488ead67b7371a47c0.png

:ufdup:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

:stopitslime:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Do they study and spend time with known transexuals?

746c7344f5e486488ead67b7371a47c0.png

:ufdup:

Not me but studying is fukking now? If that were the same as fukking half this site wouldn't be virgins, would they? Come on son. False ad hominems and gas lighting? STILL? You people just repeat the same shyt. I'm too genre savvy for that.

I only kiss, hug, have sex with, date and molest women. The lengths you guys try to go through to try to pretend you know me is amazing. But you don't care about me, right? Who are you btw? I've never seen a post of yours in my life.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I'm guessing you do, Mr Let Me Put Pics Of Heels in my avi. I forgot who said it, but I think it was in about 1997. She said, "If a guy compliments your shoes, he's gay." I put up my fave celebs in my avi. What's your excuse for putting 5 dollar heels in yours? I'll wait.

And to the other strawmen assassins in this thread. I never said I was "famous". That shyt is corny to try to be famous on a messageboard. I just posted about social issues and piff. You losers are the ones who give me nonstop attention. 5 threads about me in the same damn week. That's your fault. Not mine. Stop treating me like I'm famous. Being unknown is better. :win:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

I'm guessing you do, Mr Let Me Put Pics Of Heels in my avi. I forgot who said it, but I think it was in about 1997. She said, "If a guy compliments your shoes, he's gay." I put up my fave celebs in my avi. What's your excuse for putting 5 dollar heels in yours? I'll wait.

im SURE a female said this.. :stopitslime:

like fam.. did u jus see what you did to your self :ufdup:

:heh:

breh.. aint nufthin wrong wif being gay.. :bryan:

and calling them 5 dollar heels is jus another red flag breh.. LMAO you really cant hide female tendencies

colony

Rookie
Daps

Not me but studying is fukking now? If that were the same as fukking half this site wouldn't be virgins, would they? Come on son. False ad hominems and gas lighting? STILL? You people just repeat the same shyt. I'm too genre savvy for that.

I only kiss, hug, have sex with, date and molest women. The lengths you guys try to go through to try to pretend you know me is amazing. But you don't care about me, right? Who are you btw? I've never seen a post of yours in my life.

not you but your writing angry paragraphs in response to someone you've never seen a post from in your life :rudy:

oh yeah :umad:

but ive been meaning to ask you....im having a little trouble with photoshop, especially the blur tool...you think you could help me out?

654cf7372b3ceb3ef1c38bcf97d8b259.jpg

:lawd:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
im SURE a female said this.. :stopitslime:

:whoa: I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are dissing my Cassie avi when you have heels in yours.
:whoa: I'm not judging you or anything. All I'm saying is be consistent.
:whoa: That's all I'm saying. No harm no foul!
not you but your writing angry paragraphs in response to someone you've never seen a post from in your life :rudy:

oh yeah :umad:

but ive been meaning to ask you....im having a little trouble with photoshop, especially the blur tool...you think you could help me out?

654cf7372b3ceb3ef1c38bcf97d8b259.jpg

:lawd:
I didn't know my text came with emotions. And I don't use photoshop aside from gif making (shoutouts to Char :smugdraper: ) so no I can't help you.

colony

Rookie
Daps

:whoa: I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are dissing my Cassie avi when you have heels in yours.
:whoa: I'm not judging you or anything. All I'm saying is be consistent.
:whoa: That's all I'm saying. No harm no foul!

I didn't know my text came with emotions. And I don't use photoshop aside from gif making (shoutouts to Char :smugdraper: ) so no I can't help you.

not only does your text come with emotion, but it also comes with a distinct stench of pond water.

your nice with photoshop though, stop being humble :jawalrus:

993d446520c3ff04cfd0c662ae7babcd.jpg

:wow: the artistry, you can literally see the sexual confusion radiating out from your fakkit eyes