Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Sierra Mist has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

sierra ":wrist:" mist
Thank you. Hopefully everyone else follows suit.
why does this thing post if no one sees it :heh:

it must be goin :mindblown:

Because you people aren't ignoring me. Me not being mad has you all :mindblown: That dirty porch monkey is reading my posts furious that he is ineffective.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The homie JellemantaRay followed through. That's what real nikkas do. Unlike these other clowns. :salute: Now to turn the page
tumblr_m425xqlynK1qizpvm.jpg

tumblr_m4hu9iIjGq1qivd1ao1_500.jpg

Is that real or? :ohhh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Daniella Monet has some amazing legs. wow.

Daniella-Monet-Halo-Awards.jpg

tumblr_m1s5iu3p9K1qh5uero1_400.jpg

tumblr_mb74vy1Aiy1rgq7n7o1_500.gif

Victoria Justice doesn't have shyt on any of the other girls on that show.

colony

Rookie
Daps
:whoa : What's the matter with you? All I did was ask why people where so certain I wasn't even defending dude, I barely know the history of this **** character.

:leostare:

aight you good, thought u were a **** simp for a minute

but let me just leave a few posts here and see if anyone notices any similarities

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - Now that JamJunkie and BKGiggles are gone I'm gonna bring some girls from WF here
Alabaster **** said:
But I already know she is real. You see on other forums there arent a bunch of stupid virgins who think every one who doesn't look like Thickums is fake...

calling everyone stupid virgins :comeon:

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - I see you homos in TLR still talkin about me...
Alabaster **** said:
And let's wait for Femme to say I dumbed down TLR again.
Even if I'm not posting those virgins can't et me off their minds so it's whatever.
Can't blame that one on me.

complaining about the admin being unfair and everyones always got their mind on **** :comeon:

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - I see you homos in TLR still talkin about me...
Alabaster **** said:
Did it ever strike to anyone that maybe I DONT want attn?
I want ONE WEEK on here without nikkas mentioning my name. I made ONE THREAD about this. But every thread in TLR turns into an Alabaster Envyfest by page 3....

just one week with no attention, just like that infamous one week this frog didnt post on here :comeon:

Alabaster **** said:
LOL. point taken however, I'm just trying to post low profile. I'm not asking for attention. It just follows me. Why I will never know. I know you feel me on this my nikka.

everyone always following **** around :comeon:

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - What does Off topic need to stay relevant!
Alabaster **** said:
what?
:violent : No. I cant beef with you. I look up to you.:sad : A SOHH LEGEND :ohmy :

dikkriding other posters even after getting dissed :comeon:

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - Can someone explain AmateriALGirl for me?
Alabaster **** said:
Serious answer
No I'm not. smh yall all seen my gf like 272637 times.
And how does that relate to my thread unless she was a man?:gag:

constantly being accused of being gay or being a female :comeon:

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - fukk all these corny rappers , heres my Letter to YAUZE
Alabaster **** said:
That's my gf b. I was told I'm not allowed to put other girls or souljaboy in my avi ever again.
This should be plat by now. wtf sohh :smh:

putting pics of females in it's avi :comeon:

sierra moist = **** with slightly better grammar and more anger

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hopefully he doesnt get the memo about his
next AZT shipment getting recalled,throw that
back with a wine cooler and :rip:
that shyt got that nikka skin texture like:whew:

a0yqua.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone should pull up that website to see how many times **** has posted in this thread under Sierra Mist.

****, you are a fakkit and a bytch. :umad:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious that **** is still posting in a thread full of people that have him on ignore. Pure narcissism. I bet half these posts are "who are you", while the other half is "I'm not ****". Oh the originality!!