Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:mindblown: how the fukk do you not know

Matter fact negged, fukk you and all you other **** simps

you fakkits on here swappin daps with a known battyboy who pretends to be a bytch online and is cuddlin it up with trannys in real life :pacspit:

**** posts a few tit pics or simps a celeb he thinks a straight man would find hot just to throw you off his scent and you homos gobble it up like he gobbles cum off a tranny hookers dikk

Im not even going mention his pathetic social commentary trolling that you fakkits cosign

:whoo: :laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
scust at him rubbin ankles with nikkas
in public bathroom stalls.....

gay dude: you looking for action:takedat:
************: always
gay dude: are you hiv positive:comeon:
************: what kinda question is that:what:
gay dude: i got friends with skin lesions:comeon:
************: naw I suffer from seal:jawalrus:
gay dude:seal?:comeon:
************: the kiss from a rose singer:jawalrus:
gay dude: it was nice meeting you:comeon:
************: I make beats and do graphics to.:to:
a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You losers are broing with your repetitive posts that you already said 45 times this week. Silver Hammer DEBO :birdman:
:ohlawd: Daniella Monet and Ariana Grande.
tumblr_ljghh2yltW1qizzrho1_1280.jpg

colony

Rookie
Daps
You losers are broing with your repetitive posts that you already said 45 times this week. Silver Hammer DEBO :birdman:
:ohlawd: Daniella Monet and Ariana Grande.
tumblr_ljghh2yltW1qizzrho1_1280.jpg

:beli: right on cue...this crossposting weirdo is feelin the heat so its attempting to derail the thread

:ufdup: derek, we see right thru your amateur troll maneuvers

the only reason you have that picture saved is because you make those facial expressions while u wear your grandmothers panties, rubbing vaseline on your nipples and fingering your sphincter while you sing along to this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts"]Meredith Brooks - bytch - YouTube[/ame]

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: right on cue...this crossposting weirdo is feelin the heat so its attempting to derail the thread

:ufdup: derek, we see right thru your amateur troll maneuvers

the only reason you have that picture saved is because you make those facial expressions while u wear your grandmothers panties, rubbing vaseline on your nipples and fingering your sphincter while you sing along to this

jesus christ :dead:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This message is hidden because colony is on your ignore list.

Dude keeps upping the thread every hour. nikka really made an alias for the sake of talking to me. :dead: So much for "ignoring".

Loser. :heh:

I have this site mad and I love it. :win:

Daps
Reppin
London
:mindblown: how the fukk do you not know

Matter fact negged, fukk you and all you other **** simps

you fakkits on here swappin daps with a known battyboy who pretends to be a bytch online and is cuddlin it up with trannys in real life :pacspit:

**** posts a few tit pics or simps a celeb he thinks a straight man would find hot just to throw you off his scent and you homos gobble it up like he gobbles cum off a tranny hookers dikk

Im not even going mention his pathetic social commentary trolling that you fakkits cosign

:whoa: What's the matter with you? All I did was ask why people where so certain I wasn't even defending dude, I barely know the history of this **** character.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Shoutouts to the people who have been refreshing this thread for the past 5 hours and haven't posted in any other threads.

sYaFz.png

NAhIe.jpg

kjNBv.jpg

C3xLf.png

jQy6B.jpg

wrJ0u.png

2XCjX.png

peQOb.jpg

yOA22.gif