Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
not only does your text come with emotion, but it also comes with a distinct stench of pond water.

your nice with photoshop though, stop being humble :jawalrus:

993d446520c3ff04cfd0c662ae7babcd.jpg

:wow: the artistry, you can literally see the sexual confusion radiating out from your fakkit eyes

You've invested A LOT of time on this shyt. An alias and half your posts are directed at me. Why put me on ignore just to talk to me on your alias? I'll put you on ignore chimp.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The obsession with Sierra Mist is getting kinda weird to me. I know it can be annoying when someone disagrees with you, but why outright ignore them? Ideas are always best refined and forged through constructive disagreement. Every time I form an opinion on something, the first thing I do is wonder how I might be wrong with my initial assumption.

On related subject, is it the new thing now to call out prominent coli posters in order to get responses to your thread now?

Pic Unrelated. Just figured you guys would appreciate some hawtness and chill out a little:

7D7m7.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
With good counsel, a gentleman such as I... elegance and nobility personified, refrain from such voyeuristic gatherings...

but... tis senses thee past month have bared witness, a mad man conversing and engaging in tantrums akin to the fairer sex. Enough!

Thine name hath been placed under the list of thee ignobles.

:deadrose:

:laff:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This thread :wow:

This thread is equivalent to all the nerds in school who got picked on trying to join forces against the big bad bully who was making them cry themselves to sleep every night. These clowns are dedicated. Thread is about "putting me on ignore" yet these clowns still are in here quoting me. Like I said, this site would lose a lot of subject matter if I were to stop posting. Making 5 threads on someone in the span of 2 days is a shytty way to "ignore" someone.

Like moths to a flame they know they can't truly ignore me. They wake up in the morning thinking about me. This thread is a clear indication of that too.

I'm actually asking these losers to put me on ignore, but they would never do it.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
not only does your text come with emotion, but it also comes with a distinct stench of pond water.

your nice with photoshop though, stop being humble :jawalrus:

993d446520c3ff04cfd0c662ae7babcd.jpg

:wow: the artistry, you can literally see the sexual confusion radiating out from your fakkit eyes

:russ::russ:

wtf, I dont know if @Sierra Mist is ****, but whoever this **** dude is he's a weirdo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The obsession with Sierra Mist is getting kinda weird to me. I know it can be annoying when someone disagrees with you, but why outright ignore them? Ideas are always best refined and forged through constructive disagreement. Every time I form an opinion on something, the first thing I do is wonder how I might be wrong with my initial assumption.

On related subject, is it the new thing now to call out prominent coli posters in order to get responses to your thread now?

Pic Unrelated. Just figured you guys would appreciate some hawtness and chill out a little:

7D7m7.jpg

You expect these idiots to be able to rationally think? They have a hive mentality. Incapable of individual thought. Chimpy see. Chimpy do. No one is even original with their insults on here. People pretending they personally know me is what really kills me though.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you gotta ask yourself tho

has any other poster in the sohh/ahh/coli era ever spawn this much hatred over a 5-6 year period :why:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

You expect these idiots to be able to rationally think? They have a hive mentality. Incapable of individual thought. Chimpy see. Chimpy do. No one is even original with their insults on here. People pretending they personally know me is what really kills me though.

Fair enough, for what it's worth, even when I (rarely) disagree with you, I don't get anal-pained over it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you gotta ask yourself tho

has any other poster in the sohh/ahh/coli era ever spawn this much hatred over a 5-6 year period :why:

Well then you people who hate total strangers need to go outside and get some fresh air. I can't imagine hating someone I've never met before and then talking about him everyday. There are people who I've hurt in real life who don't think about me as often as you guys. I'm starting to think posters on here don't really have much of a real life. People who interact with people in real life don't hold grudges against total strangers. You'll be 60 years old still upset with a total stranger on the internet, who never even heard of you before?

That's like drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else. Again, people on here aren't too smart. They are emotional.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Well then you people who hate total strangers need to go outside and get some fresh air. I can't imagine hating someone I've never met before and then talking about him everyday. There are people who I've hurt in real life who don't think about me as often as you guys. I'm starting to think posters on here don't really have much of a real life. People who interact with people in real life don't hold grudges against total strangers. You'll be 60 years old still upset with a total stranger on the internet, who never even heard of you before?

That's like drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else. Again, people on here aren't too smart. They are emotional.

:whoa: relax there

i dont sweat you like that, even when you was still allowed on cbox

im just marveling at the trolldom

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:whoa: relax there

i dont sweat you like that, even when you was still allowed on cbox

im just marveling at the trolldom

That wasn't directed at you. It was directed at these so called "real nikkas" who are emotionally scarred from some damn words on a forum. If this shyt hurts these guys so much you already know they curl up into a ball like a bytch when shyt happens in real life.

:ld: Sierra Mist types like he got moist booty cheeks and wanna sucka dikk RIGHT NOW
But them pics in his profile :ohlawd::salute:
TMI but she is bad though. :wow: All natural too.