Johnny Depp gone from Pirates of The Caribbean

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I checked out Fantastic Beasts a couple of nights ago, the movie was just aight :francis:

Depp still gives memorable performances, the problem is the movies he picks a lot of times are either bland, boring or just average at best.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikkas is hating on Davy Jones in part 2?? Nah you can't say that was trash. He killed that shyt.

Breh above said he's alive again? I don't know about that ain't watch the last one.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Johnny doesn't come back than the Franchise is done. If they do anything, maybe a Television show spin off but I don't want to see no Pirates movies without Johnny. What's crazy is Pirates is the type of Franchise that Johnny could keep doing because Pirate stories are endless. I always felt they should stop with the sequels and just do a Prequel showing Johnny before he met Will and Elizabeth. I think Johnny should do one more film if he can so that would 6 films total. Johnny clearly has some bad press issues with his X but the reality is Johnny IS Pirates. He is the Franchise. A Reboot would do worst at the box office than the last film. His performance in this role is one of his best. Disney is thinking the Franchise is "Bigger" than Johnny and they are wrong. Johnny made the movies what they are as far as Box Office Success and becoming a Pop Culture Phenomenon.

f8a0c3dd556857fffead604bf9a5548d.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Black Sails killed any interest in PotC movies for me anyway. :manny: That's the hard pirate shyt I been waiting for and it fed me four seasons of piff.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So..are they going to get rid of the Capt. Sparrow that’s on the ride?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I hope JOhnny gets off the heroin and meth and gets his life back under control.
He is going on one hell of a midlife crisis.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nikkas is hating on Davy Jones in part 2?? Nah you can't say that was trash. He killed that shyt.

Breh above said he's alive again? I don't know about that ain't watch the last one.
I STAY in Davey Jones locker!
:noreha: