Johnny Depp gone from Pirates of The Caribbean

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:Other than the Sceam, Rocky, Jurassic Park, and Star Wars franchises. Are there any other movie franchises that was successful with a new cast characters? Granted I haven’t seen the new Ghostbusters movies.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember seeing the first 3 in theaters, with probably diminishing returns, but had fun each time. The one in 2011 was different. That was a legitimately bad movie. The franchise has probably been done creatively since then.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

This is how every pitch meeting at Disney has to end…

not-about-money.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shyt like this never goes well.
Johnny made those movies what they are.

Facts

I like Ayo Edebiri and she’s got leading lady potential but it would be best for her to lead her own original I.P. Or join the Marvel/DCU than it would be for her to “replace” Johnny in the Pirates series. Unless its one of the greatest written movies of all time it won’t be worth it

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Facts

I like Ayo Edebiri and she’s got leading lady potential but it would be best for her to lead her own original I.P. Or join the Marvel/DCU than it would be for her to “replace” Johnny in the Pirates series. Unless its one of the greatest written movies of all time it won’t be worth it

Leading lady??...just from that show "The Bear"?