Johnny Depp gone from Pirates of The Caribbean

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
damn Depp's downfall already setting its journey..

Yeah, but at the same time he's in Fantastic Beasts now.
He showed up in the 1st 1 at the end of the movie
He's in the 2nd 1 and i read where he's already signed on for the 3rd installment of the movie.
Now obviously Grindlewald ain't Captain Jack but it's not like he's playing some villain in a direct to dvd movie
He went from 1 franchise to another
Johnny need to just diverse his bonds and start making a few movies outside of his usual
He's at that point in career that Brando was at in the 60's to early 70's after like 10 years of his movies being a box office decline
He needs a role as astounding as Marlon had with Apocalypse Now, like a career turning point movie.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I remember going to see the first one in 03 and not expecting much. I left the theater thoroughly entertained and surprised. I was like "Damn. Maybe I should become a pirate after I graduate high school. :ohhh:"
shyt, im at work and im pirating right now!
:meloohhh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It just needs to be stopped in particular. We've had enough pirates as an audience. From Black Sails to 10 pirate movies. Its time to move on.

Depp was great in the first two...

Rush was GOAT in all of them, hopefully they bring him back. Hopefully Jared Leto gets some part in it...I'm done with gay/drunk/sleepy Jack, it was cute for the first 3 films, but we're over it.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel asleep during the first one. In a reboot I would like to see something that is a hard pg 13. Doubt that would happen

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i really enjoyed the first one but the movies got worse with each one after. it's time to put this franchise to rest and come up with something new.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Never seen any of the POTC movies.

Not one.

Never been interested in them. I liked the ride when I was a kid though.

Same with Harry Potter...never seen any of the movies, and don't plan on watching them.