Johnny Depp gone from Pirates of The Caribbean

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looked around, he's already signed on for a Fantastic Beasts 3

This dude don't give a fukk about what movie he in no more.

For such a talented actor, this dude just be picking any movie to be in.

For as boring and flat as Black Mass was, that's been his last most recent aight movie. :francis:

Nic cage

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This is the quickest reboot I think I've ever heard of. They bout to start rebooting shyt that dropped last year

tenor.gif

2Vim.gif

tenor.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll never forget going to see POTC3 opening week and multiple kids in the audience kept crying and loudly asking "where's Jack Sparrow?" He doesn't appear on screen for the first 20 minutes or so, if not more. One of the worst movies I've ever paid to see, and the worst audience I've seen a movie with.
:francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
dude had the easiest job in the world and fukked it up.

I’m still trying to figure out how he blew 650 million dollars.

Unfathomable.

Cotdamn. How do you just spend $600 million and tarnish an amazing situation with this franchise. :snoop:

What was Depp smoking?

They gone have name a brand new narcotic after this guy.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ya don't reboot it with that character. I'd argue the series has gotten weaker because they focus on Jack. In the first movie, he's a sideshow character that's it. Will and Liz are the main characters, not Jack. Once he became the star, those movies all derailed.

They dont need to do a reboot they should expand on other avenues . Its ridiculous

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They shouldn't have needlessly killed Barbosa the last one. He could have been the one they based thespinoff on.
That said the universe is too big and established to reboot.
You have Will and ol girl back together.
Their kid is a man with his wife, who is barbosa's daughter.
You have the priest and the mermaid lady.
You got Penelope Cruz's character , you got the see witch who is free, so much shyt to do with that world.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They dont need to do a reboot they should expand on other avenues . Its ridiculous

That could very well be what they're doing. Deadline reported it at first and they could just be using "reboot" because its a clickable term and its easy for people to understand AND it will get people irate lol. Who knows? Only the writers and Disney at this point

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Johnny been in the game since the first Nightmare on Elm street. I still remember the reaction he got at the Teen choice awards after POTC. You would have thought it was 1990 the way he was getting jumpstreet reactions.