Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Look we know he was railroaded, we know its bullshyt this entire situation was bullshyt :beli: I think in a few years time dude gonna be aight... Hes too damned good to not be in movies or tv... They always forgive the white man for fukking up why not him??:beli:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m more mad at him than the business decision made. Cuz he he didn’t keep his shyt tight.

Everyone knows you have to move differently in the social media era. If this was 20/30 years ago no one would bat an eye.

But public opinion is too important now in people’s careers

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What do you expect Disney to do

They honestly did good considering the initial allegations that came out. Surprised they didn't drop him then
As a causal observer, I thought he was already dropped. Nike would have dropped money a long time ago. He got dropped because he was going to fukk up their money. It's business. They owe nobody anything.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Look we know he was railroaded, we know its bullshyt this entire situation was bullshyt :beli: I think in a few years time dude gonna be aight... Hes too damned good to not be in movies or tv... They always forgive the white man for fukking up why not him??:beli:
:mjpls: that's why

I hope breh doesn't get ostracized for this

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Crazy.. Amber Turd literally abused Johnny Depp, cut off his finger, shat in his bed, and lost her trial and still in Aquaman with zero jail time.

Dude told that chick to not act like a drunk, had witnesses, had his phone snatched, then ran for his life away from her and he’s found guilty of assault.
But...but...you'll be missing out on so many cool and exciting Disney related projects like...

• Deadpool 3

• The Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes, maybe? :manny:

You're not going to be missing much, breh.
I’m bootlegging Deadpool

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well you’re a bytch

Don’t think Disney asked for or wanted this when they were willing to build an entire phase around this

He has no one to blame but himself

Maybe don’t put hands on women?
Im a bytch for ditching Disney :dahell: