Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You said he needed to "keep his shyt tight" because social media...unlike 20-30 years ago.

As is not go off like he did, take some extra steps back. I’m sure some of the guys I also mentioned probably had some issues and female issues at that…. But they handled them in a more peaceful and quieter manner.

Hell even look at Will Smith.

Jada apparently been a problem for years and if anyone who low key was eligible for hands was her.

But he kept his shyt fairly tight. Yes there was Hollywood and Coli rumors but nothing was every really out there like there until the last few years and he still managed to try to handle it with some type of dignity and privacy to the best he could

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
As is not go off like he did, take some extra steps back. I’m sure some of the guys I also mentioned probably had some issues and female issues at that…. But they handled them in a more peaceful and quieter manner.

Hell even look at Will Smith.

Jada apparently been a problem for years and if anyone who low key was eligible for hands was her.

But he kept his shyt fairly tight. Yes there was Hollywood and Coli rumors but nothing was every really out there like there until the last few years and he still managed to try to handle it with some type of dignity and privacy to the best he could
Fair enough.
My bad.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Fair enough.
My bad.

Matter fact going back to the Will Smith example…. Cuz there’s rumor of JM treating people like shyt.

Now that we know a little of what was going on in his home. He’s someone that if it came out was treating people like shyt, we can understand why now.

But while he was going through the hell he was going through. You never heard about him being a menace sets, he maintained his public image, he was ultra friendly, and he was able to compartmentalize all his shyt at an high level for the sake of his career and family

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And respectfully….

To all you “I’m done with Disney now” folks.

It’s like yall doing this out it spite. Some of yall are the mains ones that been said yall done with Disney and yall weren’t gonna be there or make up the difference if Disney would’ve kept him on but a larger majority would’ve said “oh I’m done with Disney for keeping a violent abuser” on

Reality, yall are a small minority so they lose nothing losing yall.

Also there is talk of potential jail time right?

We already had a pandemic, a death, and strike either set they schedule back or make them change their plans.

Yall really want them to wait for the nicca in the event he goes to jail and push all they movies back even further?

He was essentially gonna be one of the most important parts of their plans, but yall one person to hold back all the other movies and plans?

That’s not fair to the hundreds of people across the board from other actors to even the grip guys that got they own schedules or need to work.

Yall bugging and I say all that with love

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That's all people care about now. Memes and going viral. :snoop: disenchanted with the world. Living on their devices.

This world has truly gone to shyt.
:russ: says the guy who was trying his hardest to go viral on here.

it's hilarious to think, had this verdict not happened, you'd still be the weirdo dikk rider trying to go viral, instead of scorched earth bytch you're apparently now.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope this isn’t the end of his career. He ain’t have to shove ol girl but I get the rail roading. I also get why Disney dropped him

Just call spike Lee up and get with him or Coogler for a role. Get back to stealing the scenes and movies and he can salvage this. I wouldn’t be shocked if James Gunn gave him a call for the DCEU-redux

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Let’s get it recast at least . John David Washington is maybe a notch below majors as an actor . Boyega I think is super capable and would thrive as a complex villain type character . Yahya Mateen could probably pull it off . But that’s really it. Idk if I trust anyone else with this role. Because He Who Remains is so diabolical

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Let’s get it recast at least . John David Washington is maybe a notch below majors as an actor . Boyega I think is super capable and would thrive as a complex villain type character . Yahya Mateen could probably pull it off . But that’s really it. Idk if I trust anyone else with this role. Because He Who Remains is so diabolical
They’re most likely not recasting Kang. They’ve already created them a way out in Loki season 2.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Disney has made more money off marvel in the past ten years than any of the women and girls you are talking about. For every one little mermaid there is 3-4 marvel movies bringing in hundreds of millions.

Disney would be irrelevant if not for marvel I don’t care what anyone says.
Girls are part of the Marvel fan base too bruh:heh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The assault that broke a bone? Yes, that one.
I could see how you'd be confused if you consider the victim subhuman.
If it wasn't a "caclet" would you be less confused?

You mean the “assault” that was determined to not have been intentional?:heh:

He’s been fired because he put a chick in a car who was aggressively trying to get his phone out of his hand and repeatedly told her to stay in the car.