Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Jewllywood and these cac control everything. Black actors are already at a disadvantage. And they have no problem blackballing nikkas :mjpls:

Just look at how many black actors have been picked off over the last 20 years. Careers that have been stagnant.

And its not just white people. It be our OWN people shytting on us. fukk Michael B Jordan as well.

Majors said when this first happened that he quickly found out who really fukked with him and who was fake ass snakes. Lesson learned I suppose.

But also, you have to look at all of the actors who have worked with Marvel and left. A lot of them had nothing good to say about Marvel. Which is why they are having a hard time signing up "big name" actors. They don't want to deal with the bullshyt that comes with it.
Majors should just go overseas for a few years. Film industry is becoming multi polar. Dude can go to China, South Korea, or Nigeria and make moves, of course it hit Disney money but its better than being regulated to Tubi.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Seeing he said “I am a great man” about himself makes this whole thing seem inevitable

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t a PA, on Twitter, on the set of lovecraft say he was tyrannical nightmare to the crew, day-players, and other ancillary cast members

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Well you’re a bytch

Don’t think Disney asked for or wanted this when they were willing to build an entire phase around this

He has no one to blame but himself

Maybe don’t put hands on women?
Maybe white women should not plot on people that want to get the hell away from them

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
What do you expect Disney to do

They honestly did good considering the initial allegations that came out. Surprised they didn't drop him then
These dudes are just purely emotional and never ran a business worth $20.00. Expect a company generating revenue from hundreds of millions of women and girls to put that support on the line because one of it's employees has publicly been convicted of going upside one of their heads:francis:

Let's not forget they were ready to throw Johnny Depp in the bushes too until the trial played out

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
thanos-infinity.gif

Daps
@Bryan Danielson sorry dawg. I'm done with Disney.

It's only you and @Neo The Resurrected ONE best of luck my nıggas. 🫡

Ehh, I won't lie and say I'm canceling Disney over this. Tbh, I feel their hands were tied in this situation. If he had gotten off, and then they fired him, I'd feel like you feel. But they can't tie their brand to Majors sinking brand, else risk being sunk themselves. And Marvel is on the ropes as it is.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man it is what it is.

People gotta start making better decisions and as a black man in Hollywood you know you gotta be on point.

Look at the old heads alike Robert Townsand, Denzel, Morgan, Sam L

And yes, yall call him corny cuz he don’t be wilding out but look at Anthony Mackie and Kevin Hart and MBJ.

You can’t get too arrogant to think you untouchable and you can’t be out there acting wreckless and letting people trigger you