Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jewllywood and these cac control everything. Black actors are already at a disadvantage. And they have no problem blackballing nikkas :mjpls:

Just look at how many black actors have been picked off over the last 20 years. Careers that have been stagnant.

And its not just white people. It be our OWN people shytting on us. fukk Michael B Jordan as well.

Majors said when this first happened that he quickly found out who really fukked with him and who was fake ass snakes. Lesson learned I suppose.

But also, you have to look at all of the actors who have worked with Marvel and left. A lot of them had nothing good to say about Marvel. Which is why they are having a hard time signing up "big name" actors. They don't want to deal with the bullshyt that comes with it.

WHAT MBJ DO?

What do you expect Disney to do

They honestly did good considering the initial allegations that came out. Surprised they didn't drop him then

THEIR HANDS WERENT TIED.
THEY SAW THE VIDEO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

:devil:
:evil:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
These dudes are just purely emotional and never ran a business worth $20.00. Expect a company generating revenue from hundreds of millions of women and girls to put that support on the line because one of it's employees has publicly been convicted of going upside one of their heads:francis:

Let's not forget they were ready to throw Johnny Depp in the bushes too until the trial played out
Disney has made more money off marvel in the past ten years than any of the women and girls you are talking about. For every one little mermaid there is 3-4 marvel movies bringing in hundreds of millions.

Disney would be irrelevant if not for marvel I don’t care what anyone says.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much does a professional bag fumbler make these days ? With some experience, let's say in a major city...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think this may be the breaking point of MCU and legit will scare away any legit A-ranking actor away from future films. As in, Majors not being in Disney anymore may signal the *true* falloff of MCU's credibility.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I’m more mad at him than the business decision made. Cuz he he didn’t keep his shyt tight.

Everyone knows you have to move differently in the social media era. If this was 20/30 years ago no one would bat an eye.

But public opinion is too important now in people’s careers
You’re mostly mad that Maiors wasn’t better at keeping his domestic violence discreet?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You’re mostly mad that Maiors wasn’t better at keeping his domestic violence discreet?

Correct me if Im wrong as maybe I missed something in this trial. But didnt he get charged for pushing that caclet back into the car and mean texts?

Is this the DV you talking about?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
r1192037_1296x729_16-9.jpg
He redeemed himself somewhat this summer. He signed a 2 year $25 million contract with Toronto.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Correct me if Im wrong as maybe I missed something in this trial. But didnt he get charged for pushing that caclet back into the car and mean texts?

Is this the DV you talking about?
The assault that broke a bone? Yes, that one.
I could see how you'd be confused if you consider the victim subhuman.
If it wasn't a "caclet" would you be less confused?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If he lived in the south this shyt would have gotten thrown out.
NYC liberal jury convicted this man for pushing a woman away from him as he was running away.
I don't know about that south shyt but this is definitely some overly left liberal NYC bullshyt

:pacspit:

Last edited: