Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:what: Man this ain’t got nothing to do with dc. Mans got railroaded on some bullshyt.
Naw, this ain't about Majors. He talking about all the folks on Twitter and social media saying their canceling their Disney+ subscriptions and now will roll with DC

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Obviously, I wasn’t in the courtroom or anything, but I don’t understand how they reached a guilty verdict. Based on everything I’ve read online, this lady was insane and constantly hitting and harassing him, and he was trying to get away from her? it sounds like any fighting he was in self-defense. Not a great move all the same, but hardly domestic abuse in the way we think of it.

I guess I’m biased because I think Jonathan Majors is an amazing actor, even if he is an a$$hole in real life (you know, like most celebrities)
For all we know she could be a plant. Somebody powerful or Disney themselves simply wanted to axe Majors and the entire Kang storyline.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’m fully expecting Majors to star in an Asylum movie presentation of “Protectors of the Universe” as “Keng the Conquestor“

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
For all we know she could be a plant. Somebody powerful or Disney themselves simply wanted to axe Majors and the entire Kang storyline.
Nah, that’s a lil too QAnon-tin-foil-hat for me. If you want to kill off the story, just kill off the story. Besides, the Kang angle is the only part of the post-Endgame MCU that has been routinely receiving praise.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I know this is a long shot but now that Majors has been released from Disney, could he be possibly picked up by DC and James Gunn? I could see Gunn giving him a chance in his newly established DCU.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know this is a long shot but now that Majors has been released from Disney, could he be possibly picked up by DC and James Gunn? I could see Gunn giving him a chance in his newly established DCU.

Dude is generational talent and one would assume this would be a learning lesson for him. I've need heard stories of him being difficult to work with though where they could say he isn't worth the effort.

Gunn almost got canceled but he has the complexion for protection, and the folks who want to blow a bag on comic films tend to be tired of where Disney is going so they may look for any reason to spite Disney which could be by supporting DCU + anything Majors does.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dude is generational talent and one would assume this would be a learning lesson for him. I've need heard stories of him being difficult to work with though where they could say he isn't worth the effort.

Gunn almost got canceled but he has the complexion for protection, and the folks who want to blow a bag on comic films tend to be tired of where Disney is going so they may look for any reason to spite Disney which could be by supporting DCU + anything Majors does.
Jewllywood and these cac control everything. Black actors are already at a disadvantage. And they have no problem blackballing nikkas :mjpls:

Just look at how many black actors have been picked off over the last 20 years. Careers that have been stagnant.

And its not just white people. It be our OWN people shytting on us. fukk Michael B Jordan as well.

Majors said when this first happened that he quickly found out who really fukked with him and who was fake ass snakes. Lesson learned I suppose.

But also, you have to look at all of the actors who have worked with Marvel and left. A lot of them had nothing good to say about Marvel. Which is why they are having a hard time signing up "big name" actors. They don't want to deal with the bullshyt that comes with it.