Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have to say, I commend the effort you go to in order to correct people whenever they bring this up, along with several other incorrect things, in every section and in every thread. It is a Herculean task you've chosen my brotha

VY2wmdR.png

:mjlol:MY nikka @jwinfield
HAS SOME TYPE OF ALERTS
SET TO EZRA MILLER AND RDJ NAMES.

ANY TIME SOME ONE MENTIONS
THESE nikkaS IN RELATION TO MAJORS IN ANY THREAD IN ANY FORUM FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS HE SHOWS
UP LIKE THE CANDYMAN.
:devil:
:evil:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Mel Gibson

shyt, Mike Tyson is beloved.

@jwinfield

Please use this as an example for the next time someone talks about black people not getting a second chance.

Mike literally went to jail for r**e, was viewed as one of the most violent and dangerous black men America has ever produced and eventually had a broadway one man show and a cartoon

I know the exception doesn't prove the rule, but the way some of the guys on here talk you'd think a nygga can't get a parking ticket without being able to find redemption

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@jwinfield

Please use this as an example for the next time someone talks about black people not getting a second chance.

Mike literally went to jail for r**e, was viewed as one of the most violent and dangerous black men America has ever produced and eventually had a broadway one man show and a cartoon

I know the exception doesn't prove the rule, but the way some of the guys on here talk you'd think a nygga can't get a parking ticket without being able to find redemption
The social climate was different when he made his comeback but overall I agree. If Majors just keeps acting the social climate will change eventually and he will be able to make his way back. There's no denying his acting skills. But for now yeah, he has a tough road ahead compared to where he was directly before the incident.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@jwinfield

NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE...

MIKE WAS A FEROCIOUS VIOLENT BOXER.

THEY ARENT HELD TO THE SAME
SOCIAL/MORAL STANDARDS AS OTHERS.

:devil:
:evil:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I feel like nobody really give a fukk about this. Does not firing Majors really hurt the Disney brand? I remember the Chris Brown and Rihanna fight and this is quite the opposite with everyone on Major's side.

Disney could easily keep Major and sweep this under the rug and nothing bad would come out of it.
I said breh these big wigs companies like Marvel , Disney etc don’t back anyone they have no bottle cause they think they gona get me-tooed or something so it’s best in there eyes to kick someone to the curb it’s messed up cause it seems he wasn’t really the bad guy they making him out to be Nikka might have lost his whole career now

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@jwinfield

This is true … Mike back in the 90s was viewed almost but not quite like other famous black men who were since the 90s have been blackballed I.e oj , bill cosy and now in music r-Kelly Mike somehow was able to get the love of the nation n flip the script am not saying Mike was on the other 3 said black celebrities level as far as criminality or what they were accused of but he wasn’t far off been black balled after people starting thinking he was a rapist .. mike has definitely turned his life around and will go to his grave been more loved then hated different to how some were treating him in the 90s

Daps
Didn’t a PA, on Twitter, on the set of lovecraft say he was tyrannical nightmare to the crew, day-players, and other ancillary cast members

What does this mean? We got Tom Cruise on tape going off on the crew. Other actors and actresses and singers. Was it like that? Probably wasn't even that bad. Folks don't like "uppity negroes" who make demands.