Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Disney made the right business decision separating themselves after the verdict… it’s obvious they really wanted to stick by his side because they were the last major company to get rid of him until a verdict was reached.. everyone else ditched him months ago… they even stopped advertising Creed 3 release with his footage

James Gunn got fired and rehired when the smoke cleared and now runs DC and there isn’t another project requiring a Kang appearance for a while so maybe he still has a chance

They were probably never going to stick with him because black heterosexual males are disposable. That's why T'Challa was killed off but General Ross was recasted.

The original writer who was handling the Kang projects was fired months ago.

The original writer was never the problem, he wrote Kang winning in Ant-Man 3 but Disney/Marvel changed the ending to have the character losing one month before the movie was released.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

LOOK AT A GUY LIKE JON JONES.
MULTIPLE ARRESTS,
DOES COKE, PEDS, BEATS HIS GF,
GETS INVOLVED IN HIT & RUNS ETC

NOBODY GIVES AF.

FIGHTERS PLAY BY DIFFERENT RULES

:devil:
:evil:

True. There are a bunch of fighters that all get into the same ish, especially domestic violence.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It's actually not logical. Contracts are signed things are in production. You can't just say nevermind.
Plus the two Avengers films he says cancel are the actual reboot. He doesn't have good knowledge of what he's writing about.
Yeah, that shyt basically read as "Jonathan Majors was convicted of a crime, but fukk all that, Disney isn't making me happy with superhero movies."

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They were probably never going to stick with him because black heterosexual males are disposable. That's why T'Challa was killed off but General Ross was recasted.

The original writer who was handling the Kang projects was fired months ago.

The original writer was never the problem, he wrote Kang winning in Ant-Man 3 but Disney/Marvel changed the ending to have the character losing one month before the movie was released.

Definitely not true breh. I remember even here on the coli people were saying Chadwick Boseman was bigger than Tchalla and should’ve been retired. Had enough people demanded a recast Disney would’ve did it regardless of Coogler’s feelings.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Definitely not true breh. I remember even here on the coli people were saying Chadwick Boseman was bigger than Tchalla and should’ve been retired. Had enough people demanded a recast Disney would’ve did it regardless of Coogler’s feelings.
I doubt it. He left it up to Coogler because if they disagreed Coogler might walk. It was a tough decision at the time and I think he left it up to the creatives. And they missed Chadwick too much just to substitute for another dude like nothing happened.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
And respectfully….

To all you “I’m done with Disney now” folks.

It’s like yall doing this out it spite. Some of yall are the mains ones that been said yall done with Disney and yall weren’t gonna be there or make up the difference if Disney would’ve kept him on but a larger majority would’ve said “oh I’m done with Disney for keeping a violent abuser” on

Reality, yall are a small minority so they lose nothing losing yall.

Also there is talk of potential jail time right?

We already had a pandemic, a death, and strike either set they schedule back or make them change their plans.

Yall really want them to wait for the nicca in the event he goes to jail and push all they movies back even further?

He was essentially gonna be one of the most important parts of their plans, but yall one person to hold back all the other movies and plans?

That’s not fair to the hundreds of people across the board from other actors to even the grip guys that got they own schedules or need to work.

Yall bugging and I say all that with love

Disney has the NBA Playoffs and Finals, they not going anywhere :mjlol:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Just stream it illegally breh :mjgrin:

streameast for the win :blessed:

cast screen to my TV via Chromecast.

:youngsabo:

:eat:

I ain't paying for shyt

y'all up on gomovies and 123movies?

these streaming prices keep going up on all these platforms just to avoid advertising or be able share with friends, or even watch your own shyt in a different place :gucci:

I'ma just pirate everything

the whole point of streaming was for it to be so convenient it wouldn't be worth going through the rigamarole of torrenting and shyt.

Now they're being a$$holes about shyt again :francis:

and people will adjust accordingly :yeshrug:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think them pulling a War Machine here - silently replacing one black actor with another - would have somehow been treating "black heterosexual males" as less disposable?:snoop:

They retired Chadwick's character and damn near dedicated a movie to his memory.

Whether that was the best move for the story of Black Panther - I could go either way.

But sometimes ya'll Coli brehs really do some mental gymnastics just to take an L and claim a grievance....