Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

Daps
Man it is what it is.

People gotta start making better decisions and as a black man in Hollywood you know you gotta be on point.

Look at the old heads alike Robert Townsand, Denzel, Morgan, Sam L

And yes, yall call him corny cuz he don’t be wilding out but look at Anthony Mackie and Kevin Hart and MBJ.

You can’t get too arrogant to think you untouchable and you can’t be out there acting wreckless and letting people trigger you

I do think that Marvel didn't need this right now. They have had 3 straight years of bad press. They are in no mans land right now.

I dont think they will recover. I don't think they know how to.

Are they gonna move forward with Kang and get another actor who can't touch Majors bootstraps cause let's be honest, few actors that can command the stage like Majors did in the last 10 minutes of Loki s1. The only thing that kept Ant Man afloat was Majors. No other actor of his generation can blow it out the water the way he was about to.

Replacing Kang with a female version in the form of Gugu Mbatha Raw is JOKES.

What are they gonna do? Cancel the Kang saga? Cause that seemed like what they were leaving the door open for at the end of Loki s2.

I think they want to move forward and plan a completely different phase but what will that be?

It's become clear that Feige was just in the right place and right time before and doesn't know how to replicate the magic of the Infinity Saga. They have made misstep after misstep. And now through no fault of their own, they have to scrap the one thing folks were excited about.

Somebody tag @Big Boss cause if it wasn't over before, it's certainly over now.

I hope Gunn releases an incredible Superman movie that will beat Marvel into submission. I want the Fall of Marvel.

Yall had your chance and you ignored the fanbase, trolled us, insulted us, etc and now you have lost control of your pawgs.

I can't wait to finish witnessing the rest of the fall.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel like nobody really give a fukk about this. Does not firing Majors really hurt the Disney brand? I remember the Chris Brown and Rihanna fight and this is quite the opposite with everyone on Major's side.

Disney could easily keep Major and sweep this under the rug and nothing bad would come out of it.

Na they couldn’t have and everything bad would came from it.

For both sides really……

Sometimes the thing about someone finally fall is they enemies dial back a little to celebrate instead of continuing to press.

Had he stayed….. more people and a bunch of faux angry folks would’ve continued to speak out, harass, and troll him, Disney and the whole situation.

shyt can finally slowly reset on all sides

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this mean? We got Tom Cruise on tape going off on the crew. Other actors and actresses and singers. Was it like that? Probably wasn't even that bad. Folks don't like "uppity negroes" who make demands.
"abuse behavior":unimpressed:cac coded language to make something as simple as yelling at a set hand seem worst then it is

great white actor's commit abuse on movie sets all the time:unimpressed:

oh the horror

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I do think that Marvel didn't need this right now. They have had 3 straight years of bad press. They are in no mans land right now.

I dont think they will recover. I don't think they know how to.

Are they gonna move forward with Kang and get another actor who can't touch Majors bootstraps cause let's be honest, few actors that can command the stage like Majors did in the last 10 minutes of Loki s1. The only thing that kept Ant Man afloat was Majors. No other actor of his generation can blow it out the water the way he was about to.

Replacing Kang with a female version in the form of Gugu Mbatha Raw is JOKES.

What are they gonna do? Cancel the Kang saga? Cause that seemed like what they were leaving the door open for at the end of Loki s2.

I think they want to move forward and plan a completely different phase but what will that be?

It's become clear that Feige was just in the right place and right time before and doesn't know how to replicate the magic of the Infinity Saga. They have made misstep after misstep. And now through no fault of their own, they have to scrap the one thing folks were excited about.

Somebody tag @Big Boss cause if it wasn't over before, it's certainly over now.

I hope Gunn releases an incredible Superman movie that will beat Marvel into submission. I want the Fall of Marvel.

Yall had your chance and you ignored the fanbase, trolled us, insulted us
, etc and now you have lost control of your pawgs.

I can't wait to finish witnessing the rest of the fall.

WOW!

I will say this, though I disagreed.

A few of y’all said y’all didn’t like him in Loki or AM, yall don’t get to reverse course and say yall liked him now.

Anh anh!!!

They’ll recover, what yall call a “fall” is a minor stumble that’s highly exaggerated. Yall the ones that overthink shyt and have some of the wildest expectations that most cases can’t be met. The reality is a lot of y’all have these predictions thinking this is gonna be this. And when it doesn’t happened yall mad so yall bash. Or hate on stuff just cuz it wasn’t yall way.

And hopefully Gunn does a great SM movie, everyone wants that.

But the problem with that is, how do they follow up? And that’s been more of DC’s problem than Marvel…. Speaking of Falls

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

i was gone bring this up in the main thread in TLR. But i know people gone say Tiffany wasn't the star of the movie. But yeah, the "pick and choose" nature of Disney protecting their image in suspect.

But anyways, this would be a good time for a studio like A24 or even the streamers like Netflix or Amazon Prime to eat with him for a couple years.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. You see it.

i was gone bring this up in the main thread in TLR. But i know people gone say Tiffany wasn't the star of the movie. But yeah, the "pick and choose" nature of Disney protecting their image in suspect.

But anyways, this would be a good time for a studio like A24 or even the streamers like Netflix or Amazon Prime to eat with him for a couple years.

:francis:

Daps

I honestly think this is what happens. We're in an era where there's a bit of a backlash to cancel culture. I don't think brehs career is as over with as we think.

With that being said, nothing will happen until he gets sentenced in February. So he got a month and a half of waiting to do.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The CV doesn't crash like a jet...that bytch goes down spinning or tossing unless it's forward configured and is at Vmca.

Unless you got that bytch strapped on beforehand..goodnight.

People do care about this story and how would Disney sweep this under the rug?

Na they couldn’t have and everything bad would came from it.

For both sides really……

Sometimes the thing about someone finally fall is they enemies dial back a little to celebrate instead of continuing to press.

Had he stayed….. more people and a bunch of faux angry folks would’ve continued to speak out, harass, and troll him, Disney and the whole situation.

shyt can finally slowly reset on all sides

Idk maybe I exist an alternative reality but nobody I know, at work, on Facebook, on IG gives a fukk about this incident. My feed is flooded with memes joking about the whole thing with the comments section shytting on Disney for dropping JM, talmbout cancelling their Disney+.

It's almost 2024, females aren't look as innocent anymore. Growing up, I used to frown on dudes putting their hands on females, but now I want to hear both sides before I make a judgement

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Idk maybe I exist an alternative reality but nobody I know, at work, on Facebook, on IG gives a fukk about this incident. My feed is flooded with memes joking about the whole thing with the comments section shytting on Disney for dropping JM, talmbout cancelling their Disney+.

It's almost 2024, females aren't look as innocent anymore. Growing up, I used to frown on dudes putting their hands on females, but now I want to hear both sides before I make a judgement
You quoted me about the CV22 incident...

What's really going on?