Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The assault that broke a bone? Yes, that one.
I could see how you'd be confused if you consider the victim subhuman.
If it wasn't a "caclet" would you be less confused?
I get the vibes that you either assaulted a woman before or was privy to domestic violence and did nothing or were powerless to stop it. Only people like that lack nuance in these issues. You’re literally making up facts and predetermined he was guilty months ago and now that he got convicted for essentially unintentionally causing “harm” you’re running victory laps and trying to prosecute anyone who doesn’t see things the way you do. You just put words in people’s mouths and basically start your questions with defamatory answers. You do the same with with the Israel-Palestine issue.

You’re like an algorithm for generic left-leaning liberal talking points.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I get the vibes that you either assaulted a woman before or was privy to domestic violence and did nothing or were powerless to stop it. Only people like that lack nuance in these issues. You’re literally making up facts and predetermined he was guilty months ago and now that he got convicted for essentially unintentionally causing “harm” you’re running victory laps and trying to prosecute anyone who doesn’t see things the way you do. You just put words in people’s mouths and basically start your questions with defamatory answers. You do the same with with the Israel-Palestine issue.

You’re like an algorithm for genetic left-leaning liberal talking points.
You know nothing about me.
:dead:

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

I have to say, I commend the effort you go to in order to correct people whenever they bring this up, along with several other incorrect things, in every section and in every thread. It is a Herculean task you've chosen my brotha

VY2wmdR.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Can't argue with the logic :manny:
It's actually not logical. Contracts are signed things are in production. You can't just say nevermind.
Plus the two Avengers films he says cancel are the actual reboot. He doesn't have good knowledge of what he's writing about.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I feel like nobody really give a fukk about this. Does not firing Majors really hurt the Disney brand? I remember the Chris Brown and Rihanna fight and this is quite the opposite with everyone on Major's side.

Disney could easily keep Major and sweep this under the rug and nothing bad would come out of it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like nobody really give a fukk about this. Does not firing Majors really hurt the Disney brand? I remember the Chris Brown and Rihanna fight and this is quite the opposite with everyone on Major's side.

Disney could easily keep Major and sweep this under the rug and nothing bad would come out of it.

People do care about this story and how would Disney sweep this under the rug?