Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let’s get it recast at least . John David Washington is maybe a notch below majors as an actor . Boyega I think is super capable and would thrive as a complex villain type character . Yahya Mateen could probably pull it off . But that’s really it. Idk if I trust anyone else with this role. Because He Who Remains is so diabolical
Boyega already posted on Twitter he doesn’t want the role
Star Wars fans got that man hating all Disney and superhero related shyt

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You mean the “assault” that was determined to not have been intentional?:heh:

He’s been fired because he put a chick in a car who was aggressively trying to get his phone out of his hand and repeatedly told her to stay in the car.
You on his legal team?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They’re most likely not recasting Kang. They’ve already created them a way out in Loki season 2.

Yeah I think recasting would be awkward anyway. The situation sucks but Loki left his character in a spot where they can leave it be.

Might as well pivot to Doom as the Big Bad at this point. :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You on his legal team?

I’ve told you what he’s been charged of.

You ran in here saying “he wasn’t better at keeping his domestic violence discreet?” Yet he was not charged for acting intentionally.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
still say that they should just go ahead and do Doom

Cillian Murphy is right there lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I almost said Gibson but he's still not a mainstream figure again, The Continental was probably his most visible role lately, I can't think of anything he's been in that has hit theaters in the last couple years.
Spot on with Mike though.
Mel Gibson presented at the Golden Globes and Oscars and been in mainstream comedy movies since his lunacy.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
To an extent

The superhero phase is over. I think he will be fine long term as long as he can be good with MBJ and join the Cooglerverse.
How you figure? BP2 and Guardians 3 both grossed over 800 million worldwide. Ant Man over 450. You crazy to think interest won't pick right back up the minute X-Men or Fantastic 4 are introduced. Interest is currently down just cause the heavy hitters were killed off and a bunch of mid has came out but once the new heavy hitters are introduced they'll be right back.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You mean the “assault” that was determined to not have been intentional?:heh:

He’s been fired because he put a chick in a car who was aggressively trying to get his phone out of his hand and repeatedly told her to stay in the car.

Thats why I didnt even respond to that goofball. Acting like threw her out a window or something. Any black man can see what this really is

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How you figure? BP2 and Guardians 3 both grossed over 800 million worldwide. Ant Man over 450. You crazy to think interest won't pick right back up the minute X-Men or Fantastic 4 are introduced. Interest is currently down just cause the heavy hitters were killed off and a bunch of mid has came out but once the new heavy hitters are introduced they'll be right back.
BP2 didn’t do as well as the first and Guardians was an outlier to what’s happened the last five years.

X-men and Fantastic Four could be major, but where are they with their projects? Nothing has even been proposed as a date for the two.

My only point is Majors needs to find industry friends, but he can get past this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The X Men are bigger than the Avengers..people have forgotten that, I guess because of this 08-2015 run. They only did those Avengers movies because they didn't have access to the true A listers. Iron Man was like a B minus hero before 2008. Lol.