John Witherspoon & DJ Vlad Talk Friday, Boomerang, The Boondocks & More

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Chris tuckers was not famous before this movie, he had been on Def jam, that's about it.

Even if he only made 50k up front, it was by far the biggest check he'd ever seen at that point.
Chris Tucker was in House Party 3. But he had like 3 hit movies in the same year. Panther, Friday, and Dead Presidents. Making his rounds in music videos. Etc.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nobody was checking Friday for chris tucker. Maybe after the fact people did cuz of word of mouth. But no one said oh man I gotta go see that new chris tucker movie. No one made them sign those contracts, cube woulda moved onto the next name on the list. This movie made everyone in it. People are saying cube should give back to them. fukk that, they're all millionaires now. Take a fukking month off and do Friday 4. Get off your high horse, that cube got you on, and get over yourselves. The only reason I saw this movie was because Cubes name was attached to it. Plain and simple

I wouldn't go as far to say he has to go back and do it now. But 5K obviously seemed like a good lick to them back then,and the movie made them stars and propelled them to greater careers. Plus to say Chris Tucker made Friday is ignoring the fact that Friday is actually a good script that Pooh and Cube came with:comeon:.
Has Chris Tucker ever been in another movie or role as good or iconic as his one in Friday?I don't think so.
Im sure he is grateful for Cube putting him in the movie,and Chris had the option to cash out on the sequel .
It would be strange to hear that he actually still felt a way about this.
I just think Cube has a blueprint of low budget/effeciency films with big profits. I doubt Chris Tucker is trying to hear that after cashing Rush Hour checks.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nobody was checking Friday for chris tucker. Maybe after the fact people did cuz of word of mouth. But no one said oh man I gotta go see that new chris tucker movie. No one made them sign those contracts, cube woulda moved onto the next name on the list. This movie made everyone in it. People are saying cube should give back to them. fukk that, they're all millionaires now. Take a fukking month off and do Friday 4. Get off your high horse, that cube got you on, and get over yourselves. The only reason I saw this movie was because Cubes name was attached to it. Plain and simple

1. DEF COMEDY JAM WAS HUGE
SO MOST OF THE HOOD KNEW CHRIS TUCKER.

2. THE TRAILER AND COMMERCIALS WERE CENTERED AROUND HIM
SO PPL DID GO OUT TO SEE THE CHRIS TUCKER MOVIE.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wouldn't go as far to say he has to go back and do it now. But 5K obviously seemed like a good lick to them back then,and the movie made them stars and propelled them to greater careers. Plus to say Chris Tucker made Friday is ignoring the fact that Friday is actually a good script that Pooh and Cube came with:comeon:.
Has Chris Tucker ever been in another movie or role as good or iconic as his one in Friday?I don't think so.
Im sure he is grateful for Cube putting him in the movie,and Chris had the option to cash out on the sequel .
I just think Cube has a blueprint of low budget/effeciency films with big profits. I doubt Chris Tucker is trying to hear that after cashing Rush Hour checks.

nikka MOST OF THAT shyt WAS ADLIBING.

SMOKEY IS CHRIS TUCKER BEING CHRIS TUCKER.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Kinda corny considering bigger stars than Chris Tucker have done independent films for little pay in between their big budget films.

They had to have had some kinda beef that makes Chris not wanna work with Cube again.

Because if he's not willing to do a solid for a dude that put him on and be in the last film, that's wack. Will would've done a reunion Fresh Prince episode if everyone wanted it.

Besides Chris Tucker ain't doing shyt right now.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
1. HE PLAYS THE SAME CHARACTER IN EVERY MOVIE.
(PLAYS HIMSELF)

2. THE RUSH HOUR MOVIES ALL MADE OVER 200 MILLION.
THEIR OPENING WEEKS MADE MORE THAN FRIDAYS TOTAL GROSS.

3. DEAD PRESIDENTS >>>FRIDAY

1 he does play the same character every movie. So why is no one asking for a 5th element part 2 or a money talks 2

2 miley cyrus last album made more then j coles, that mean it's better?

3 :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda corny considering bigger stars than Chris Tucker have done independent films for little pay in between their big budget films.

They had to have had some kinda beef that makes Chris not wanna work with Cube again.

Because if he's not willing to do a solid for a dude that put him on and be in the last film, that's wack. Will would've done a reunion Fresh Prince episode if everyone wanted it.

Besides Chris Tucker ain't doing shyt right now.

Rush Hour 4 next:mjgrin: