John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
John Singleton directed the finale which was the best episode IMO.. he also directed the best episode of American Crime Story. He should have been more hands on as a director in this first season.

Last episode showed us that all 3 of our main characters have blood on their hands now and their is no turning back from what they were.

Franklin is becoming a criminal mastermind.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
John Singleton directed the finale which was the best episode IMO.. he also directed the best episode of American Crime Story. He should have been more hands on as a director in this first season.

Last episode showed us that all 3 of our main characters have blood on their hands now and their is no turning back from what they were.

Franklin is becoming a criminal mastermind.
Did I miss something, or did they never directly connect the separate stories (other than Franklin briefly meeting the wrestler twice?)

If Franklin meets up with the CIA guy next season, what role exactly will the Mexicans play?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Did I miss something, or did they never directly connect the separate stories (other than Franklin briefly meeting the wrestler twice?)

If Franklin meets up with the CIA guy next season, what role exactly will the Mexicans play?

They only did indirectly.... with the CIA cat supplying Franklin's connect.

As far as the Mexicans go.. I've been wondering the same thing, I'm a bit confused because the CIA cat and his Nicaraguan partner made a deal with them from what I remember.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just finished watching. Show is a solid 7.5/10. Franklin/Freeway Ricky Ross' story by far the most interesting and most deserved. How many dramitizations of the CIA supplying the coke that started crack and they leave Rick Ross' story out? I like the Mexican cartel Gustavo angle also. But the CIA story is wack. The actor playing Teddy included, he's just blah.
Glad this got renewed. The story and the guy playing Franklin really started to rev up the last couple of eps. Good start with a lot of potential for the future. I like that they used basically unknown actors and I liked the three separate story structure with little to no crossover. They did need to work with the period piece costume design. A lot of shyt is out of place.