Loyalty

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Can you trust someone who sets up & kills his boy

You don't trust anyone, you trust their interests and nothing but. They had him kill his boy so he wouldn't go snitch. They can throw him some work because he's going to want to get paid, and he knows Franklin and his people are cutthroat, so he won't think about crossing them when it comes to paying them. They can shoot him a quarter ki off the face, and he's going to do exactly what he's supposed to out of greed and fear.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His uncle undermined him with the connect and wanting a bigger cut. Money is going to be their downfall. The seeds were being planted.

he could change,but i dont see Franklin being petty with his family over money:picard:. You saw how generous he was when he didnt have to be when he gave the uncle 25%,even though he turned him away earlier in the season.

I felt like that was just done so that they could have them sit on Harveys house next season,and maybe start connection the mexicans,or white boys story with Franklins.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a feeling Franklin is going to end up fukking his uncle's wife.

are you just telling us what you would do if you was the nephew:lolbron:

I cant blame you:banderas:

But they not showing any hints of that far as i can tell:patrice:?Franklin got access to p*ssy he act like he dont want right now,and about to have more access with the money coming in. The uncle and his old lady seem to have a tight relationship right now.

Yall really got my nikka Franklin turning into a true fukk nikka by season 2:picard:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
are you just telling us what you would do if you was the nephew:lolbron:

I cant blame you:banderas:

But they not showing any hints of that far as i can tell:patrice:?Franklin got access to p*ssy he act like he dont want right now,and about to have more access with the money coming in. The uncle and his old lady seem to have a tight relationship right now.

Yall really got my nikka Franklin turning into a true fukk nikka by season 2:picard:
The way the aunt keep acting around him. I don't even think there is a huge age difference between the two either. Franklin is supposed to be 19-20 and she looks like she's in her early to mid 30's. I don't see Franklin as the type to be running through a bunch of women though. He could have been had his fine ass neighbor but he hasn't yet. Once he becomes more well known and making even more money the women are coming after him.