John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alejandro was a sociopath. Good job by Teddy taking him out.

That caught me off guard like shyt,should I have seen that coming?I didnt see the signs in his character.

and how do you see the relationship with the uncle going bad?now I do see the relationship with the old lady going bad for some reason:patrice:?maybe its that p*ssy she eating on the side:lolbron:

whoever the actress is is sexy as fukk to me,gotta see what she looked like in her younger years:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
As an old school LA nikka i can tell you that having Franklin wear that Members Only jacket is accurate as fukk :gladbron:

When i was a kid I had a burgundy one :banderas:

vintage-members-only-jacket-size-46-dark-red-maroon-burgundy-73ede48ef5d5375e76f2c41e791d628a.jpg

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That caught me off guard like shyt,should I have seen that coming?I didnt see the signs in his character.

and how do you see the relationship with the uncle going bad?now I do see the relationship with the old lady going bad for some reason:patrice:?maybe its that p*ssy she eating on the side:lolbron:

whoever the actress is is sexy as fukk to me,gotta see what she looked like in her younger years:whoo:

His uncle undermined him with the connect and wanting a bigger cut. Money is going to be their downfall. The seeds were being planted.