John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Watching snowfall for the first time....looks good, but the language is definitely HBO level....wonder how fx pullin this off. Also....fox imo is notoriously racist(reall they all are, but definitely fox).....interesting to see the black portrayal from singleton on this network:jbhmm:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Definitely a binge-watch program. Not too much material in which you have to soak in.

Too bad I'm unable to fast forward episodes OnDemand, because i would have skipped through a chunk of the CIA scenes. Not really feeling this angle. As another poster stated, they are trying to hard to force "all aspects of the drug game". It's simply not working, at least for now...

I'm not one of those closed-minded viewers who is only interested in the "street shyt" either. When "The Wire" was out, I actually enjoyed the Dockworkers, Politics, Police Department, Newspaper storylines. But in regards to this show, only the street part is intriguing.

Last edited:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coulda did without the homo thugs. And breh who got fukked was mango too

nikka got you tied up and pull your pants down and you still dont talk. And then wait til he fukks...for 5 min...before you say where the money at :usure:

Sans John Singleton's gay antics this show is good. They couldve at least found somebody from Cali or at least America to play Franklin though

First it was the rappers taking all our actors jobs...now its the UK nikkas :wow:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Watching snowfall for the first time....looks good, but the language is definitely HBO level....wonder how fx pullin this off. Also....fox imo is notoriously racist(reall they all are, but definitely fox).....interesting to see the black portrayal from singleton on this network:jbhmm:
Believe it or not FCC rules do not apply to cable tv. FX, TBS, TNT etc are allowed to air profanity, violence and even nudity just like HBO, but the only reason they self censor is because since they are not subscriptions based like HBO and STARZ they do not want to scare away advertisers and viewers with obscene content. IFC for example don't care, they will air R rated movies with all the language, sex and violence intact.