John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where is freeway rick Ross and Danilo blandon in this shyt.
This show is some bullshyt, so far.
Plus, rick Ross said he saw crack in 1979 too.
So, where is all the real shyt in this show.
Who is this Franklin character and what does this shyt have to do with blandon and meneces?

This shyt seem mad send off and fictional and after the episode the other day, binge'n.
I think this shyt some more propaganda type bullshyt.

Art Barr

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
its lit? Tomorrow I gotta catch up this and animal kingdom

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Where is freeway rick Ross and Danilo blandon in this shyt.
This show is some bullshyt, so far.
Plus, rick Ross said he saw crack in 1979 too.
So, where is all the real shyt in this show.
Who is this Franklin character and what does this shyt have to do with blandon and meneces?

This shyt seem mad send off and fictional and after the episode the other day, binge'n.
I think this shyt some more propaganda type bullshyt.

Art Barr
i think rick is already working on a movie.. he either making his own or sold his story to a studio... either way, he wants no part in this shyt

as for others, fx ain't paying for all their rights either. so they do the "based on" shyt and make a fictional story with factual back drops

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
So what brings Franklin back in the game?

Leon.

He caught a body for Franklin expecting to get put on and line his pockets, and this nikka Frank quit without consulting him?

Sheeit. Leon is gonna press the fukk out of Frank and I can't wait.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Believe it or not FCC rules do not apply to cable tv. FX, TBS, TNT etc are allowed to air profanity, violence and even nudity just like HBO, but the only reason they self censor is because since they are not subscriptions based like HBO and STARZ they do not want to scare away advertisers and viewers with obscene content. IFC for example don't care, they will air R rated movies with all the language, sex and violence intact.

I've heard basic cable shows curse before, but I've never seen "fukk You" written out on paper on basic cable before.

Also:
:rip: to the little beisbol fan kid who infiltrated the Contra's secret base on behalf of the Sandinistas :mjcry:

Couldn't the CIA guy just take his transmitter and release him in the jungle somewhere? :damn:

Last edited: