John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I ain't scared of shyt, i got in fights for a living for a few years, I've offered every one that stayed in SoCal a fade for talking reckless,no 1 has accepted, go jerk off to comics and scram :camby: I

Lol, then why you ducking the fade from ol' boy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They brought the fairy dust out tonight. Franklin too soft for the drug game shyt made me mad as fukk.

Let ol boy spit blood in his face and just sat there with the :francis:

Not sure what the hell wrong with John SIngleton:picard:

I might need to wait til the end of the season to binge when somebody creates a version of this shyt without the white boy and mexican dudes story line.

Franklin crazy as hell telling that booty goon "thats my money" after what he just witnessed:picard:

they kindve gotta kill ol buddy now.

Daps
So he raped the confession outta ole boy
full
full

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
After the Tupac scripts and this last episode I'm convinced John Singleton likes booty hole :scust:

I don't think it's that deep. He is just playing into modern liberal bullsh-t. The type of sh-t that gets articles, awards, and recognition for being 'brave''.

John Ridley did the same thing with American Crime season 2.... and got all types of praise for it.

The scene sort of remided me of the Vice doc about the British debt collector. Dude told a story about how his partner took him on a job and made him watch as he raped a man and took pictures to use as blackmail for him to pay up....This is like the 3rd or 4th FX show I've seen where a guy gets raped/sexually assaulted.

Last edited: