John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Let ol boy spit blood in his face and just sat there with the :francis:

Not sure what the hell wrong with John SIngleton:picard:

I might need to wait til the end of the season to binge when somebody creates a version of this shyt without the white boy and mexican dudes story line.

Franklin crazy as hell telling that booty goon "thats my money" after what he just witnessed:picard:

they kindve gotta kill ol buddy now.

Franklin isn't soft at all, which is what that Eddie Nash character and the club owner mentioned early. He is just not a killer, and the game is going to force him to be. I love how ride or die Leon is too, and how he wants a better life for his family. Hopefully FX doesn't cancel it and allow it to grow.

Yes. Happened on the Shield as well when Aceveda had suck a guy's dikk at gunpoint.

Bruh, that scene traumatized me for years. People always say what they would do when it's them in that situation, but I'm choosing gun. How this dude caught the drop on him was retarded.

As for Carvel, dude was clearly in and out the system. You heard the comments he made towards Leon. It's beyond fukked up, but it makes sense.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Franklin isn't soft at all, which is what that Eddie Nash character and the club owner mentioned early. He is just not a killer, and the game is going to force him to be. I love how ride or die Leon is too, and how he wants a better life for his family. Hopefully FX doesn't cancel it and allow it to grow.

Bruh, that scene traumatized me for years. People always say what they would do when it's them in that situation, but I'm choosing gun. How this dude caught the drop on him was retarded.

As for Carvel, dude was clearly in and out the system. You heard the comments he made towards Leon. It's beyond fukked up, but it makes sense.

They made him look unrealistically soft in that scene.....you cant deny he got heart based on the situations hes been willing to put himself in on the show.....but if nikkas beat you up like they did,steal your money,spit blood in your face:dahell:...your going to have sme kindve reaction,Franklin aint even scream on the nikka:francis:....just on some man shyt you wouldnt allow yourself to be disrespected,so we gotta say he a lil soft....i know they showing him as Ghandi to make it more drakatic when he snaps....im trying to figure out what he hell could lead him to shoot,when so far nothing has lead him to scream,choke,punch anybody:mindblown:

He's a good kid,i got faith in em he wont let these nikkas turn him to a demon:mjcry:...dudes a good actor too,thought he might be from Cali,but nah,nother UK nikka:francis:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yes. Happened on the Shield as well when Aceveda had suck a guy's dikk at gunpoint.

This is what I was going to write, until I saw someone else mention it.

I think this show is just basically trying to one-up that scene on The Shield, by combining it with Pulp Fiction.
I'll keep watching, but this show isn't quite as "deep" as it thinks it is.

I DO like the choice of the "Yacht Rock Classics" music for the scenes with Franklin getting beat up last week and the aftermath this week.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
They made him look unrealistically soft in that scene.....you cant deny he got heart based on the situations hes been willing to put himself in on the show.....but if nikkas beat you up like they did,steal your money,spit blood in your face:dahell:...your going to have sme kindve reaction,Franklin aint even scream on the nikka:francis:....just on some man shyt you wouldnt allow yourself to be disrespected,so we gotta say he a lil soft....i know they showing him as Ghandi to make it more drakatic when he snaps....im trying to figure out what he hell could lead him to shoot,when so far nothing has lead him to scream,choke,punch anybody:mindblown:

He's a good kid,i got faith in em he wont let these nikkas turn him to a demon:mjcry:...dudes a good actor too,thought he might be from Cali,but nah,nother UK nikka:francis:
He ain't soft at all. You got to realize he in the drug game just to get money. Even when he got jumped and went back in the club he was focused on getting his money back not revenge. When they went in dude house he was the one stalling everybody else from beating him down. All he wanted was his stacks back. He was ready to eat the L of getting jumped if dude was just gonna give hin the money back.
I think the only reason he gonna kill dude is he gonna go back to the jewish cat and tell em what happened and dude gonna give em 24 hours to make it happen and get him his money. Franklin ain't some hard gangsta do. He honestly a good kid in the game where being a good kid will get you killed. I'm more interested on what happens to him mentally after he gets his first body. Does he become or cut throat? More paranoid? Smarter and sharped?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I am liking all of the storylines and can see them intertwining in a way. Franklin is about to realize that he ain't about that life and get goons, that wrestler dude is going to turn into a goon and somehow someway the three of them are going to meet and team up. The story of the undercover officer will also get better as time goes along, by the end of the season I think people will be :ohhh:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Not saying it won't be interesting ........ but cotdamn ..... its like this is the thrust of the modern African American identity .... like nothing else matters ... music, sports, slavery, and contraband ... the African American experience :snoop:

Where is the Madame C.J. Walker series...that would be crazy dope (damh) ... first black female millionaire (maybe first black overall) ........
Where is the George Washington Carver movie, negro making 100s of products out of cotdamn peanuts.... and all the strife he more than likely went through ...
Where is the black guy that went to the North Pole movie way back when
Etc .....
I totally agree. For some deranged reason white AND black people want to accentuate the negative when it comes to black history.

Speaking of shyt going on in Cali. Why isn't Ron Finley getting more recognition. This man is trying to teach the black youth and get ALL BLACK PEOPLE to eat healthy.
This Ted talk video had me like :blessed:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This is like GTA meets Breaking Bad. And I'm not really following the white guy & Eddie Guerrero's storyline right now
One is a CIA officer and the other is a right wing guerrilla fighter trying to fight communism by selling drugs to buy weapons. Pretty much Iran-Contra.