John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Franklin storyline is saving this show from being :trash:

I can see the mexican storyline eventually getting good but its dragging already and we're only 3 episodes in

The CIA storyline is terrible and i don't see it getting any better until his storyline starts crossing over with Franklins and the mexicans and that probably won't happen this season

Hopefully they keep dudes screen time to a minimum

Overall not really feeling this so far

I'll give it a few more episodes but if they other storylines don't improve or start getting less screen time im out

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Shoulda know a tv show based on the bay area was going to be a fruitcake show. So glad I never watched it just reading comments in this thread. I almost cut off Wire for this very reason. I def ain't watching this weirdo shyt.
It's based in LA dumb fukk

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Ur mother already came through

Ooh very clever. Any more ammo are is that your full range on display?

Nothing wrong with being a real life coward-- I'm being sarcastic of course. It's actually entertaining knowing you shook of nikkas in real life yet you flex on the computer with your avy...I guess you think you're someone who's intimidating lol...

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Ooh very clever. Any more ammo are is that your full range on display?

Nothing wrong with being a real life coward-- I'm being sarcastic of course. It's actually entertaining knowing you shook of nikkas in real life yet you flex on the computer with your avy...I guess you think you're someone who's intimidating lol...
I ain't scared of shyt, i got in fights for a living for a few years, I've offered every one that stayed in SoCal a fade for talking reckless,no 1 has accepted, go jerk off to comics and scram :camby: I