John Singletons 7 children will split his $6 million dollar estate

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to research other black directors just to see what they are worth (all same website)

12 MIl for F Gary Gray

Spike is 60 mil
Jordan peele is 50 mil
Ryan coogler 25 mil
Ava Duvernay 60 mil

I thought yall said it pays more to be behind the scenes:gucci:?

John Singleton did have 7 kids,not sure if he had to pay child support on any of them. But either way,that can take off quite a bit.

Cant take it with you,and your kids will likely waste it. So the moral is it doesnt matter how much he made. His legacy is unquestionable:wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn his films have grossed nearly 700 million during his career, and he only got paid 6 from that?

just for comparison, scarlett johanssen got paid 100 million for that black widow which only grossed 380 million and she still complained about being underpaid.
Did you read what you just wrote :dahell:

He probably got paid more but he probably also spent a lot of money too. He had a lot of kids.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ acting like 6 mill. ain't a lot of money.

People spending their days reading about these billionaires really distorted their view of money.

I remember a poster here saying that 1 million was not 'life changing money' :mjlol:

Most people won't ever approach $6 million if you took all the money they earned over their lifetime and added it up.

:mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
LOL @ acting like 6 mill. ain't a lot of money.

People speeding their days reading about these billionaires really distorted their view of money.

I remember a poster here saying that 1 million was not 'life changing money' :mjlol:
🎯🎯🎯