John Singletons 7 children will split his $6 million dollar estate

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Yh you'd think it'd be more but his kids still gon get a lil over 850k a pop. That's more than enough to invest/get a damn good house at the very least.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
John Singleton made good money but he probably also spent it had investments that fell through. 6 million is not a bad estate to leave your family. Unless you have a billion dollar franshise under your belt most directors don't make super crazy money.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The IG post says his kids will split a 1/7 stake of his estate, not split his estate 7 ways.

So we don't exactly know what he's worth or where the other portion of it is going, but this would suggest he's worth more than 6 million.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I wanted to research other black directors just to see what they are worth (all same website)

12 MIl for F Gary Gray

Spike is 60 mil
Jordan peele is 50 mil
Ryan coogler 25 mil
Ava Duvernay 60 mil
According to google Singleton’s net worth is $50million. It doesn’t mean how much liquid cash they have. Those guys could be just like Singleton. Except for maybe Spike

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Goddamn, nikkas think he was Michael Bay with blockbuster Transformer and TMNT movies every summer :mjlol:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Ppl gotta stop reading all those Forbes and net worth calculations. This is why you have ppl who ain't never sniffed 6 figures saying " that's all" . I remember when Hugh Hefner died and something came out that said he was "only" worth like $100 million I was even like "that's all" but I had to check myself. Cause it's damn sure good money and more than I know I'll ever see. And I know I used to get a kick out of reading the Forbes lists until I realized that those are just estimates and usually false. It's like the NBA, most of them ain't making 30 million dollars a year. But if you see the same 10 dudes that all make 30 million or more it can skew the perception of the rest of the players

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
John Singleton's "estate" is worth that much. If he had a company that was a sole proprietorship, that gets included into his estate. If he had a corporation, he could've had more money tied into that, and it wouldn't be part of his estate. He could've had AT Least 6 mill in assets.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wanted to research other black directors just to see what they are worth (all same website)

12 MIl for F Gary Gray

Spike is 60 mil
Jordan peele is 50 mil
Ryan coogler 25 mil
Ava Duvernay 60 mil
Spikes number is shocking for how many films plus good longevity

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's alot of Coli accountants sayin he deserved to make more than $6 million for his work. He made ALOT
more than that over the years. $6 mil in assets is what he has left after things like child support for 7 kids, etc.
I'd say that's a hell of an accomplishment.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
The IG post says his kids will split a 1/7 stake of his estate, not split his estate 7 ways.

So we don't exactly know what he's worth or where the other portion of it is going, but this would suggest he's worth more than 6 million.
I think that’s just worded awkwardly. It’s more likely they each get 1/7 stake since there are 7 of them.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Ppl gotta stop reading all those Forbes and net worth calculations. This is why you have ppl who ain't never sniffed 6 figures saying " that's all" . I remember when Hugh Hefner died and something came out that said he was "only" worth like $100 million I was even like "that's all" but I had to check myself. Cause it's damn sure good money and more than I know I'll ever see. And I know I used to get a kick out of reading the Forbes lists until I realized that those are just estimates and usually false. It's like the NBA, most of them ain't making 30 million dollars a year. But if you see the same 10 dudes that all make 30 million or more it can skew the perception of the rest of the players

I remember someone a couple of years ago sending me this link after he died saying at least his family gets that. I know $6 million is still a lot of money but I expected more. I don’t know why, I know these sites be 🧢.