John David Washington fights to save us in the future in The Creator (Twentieth/Disney)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This looks visually amazing, like a crazy blend between Star Wars and Blade Runner. I didn't like Rogue One, that was also visually amazing but the story and characters were really lacking. Hopefully this one is better in that area.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Futuristic

tumblr_px1cm0FrPZ1uphxvgo3_500.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. Guys like JDW and MBJ are far from the best actors compared to other brehs like the ones you mentioned but still gotta appreciate their contributions of representing brehs on the big stage.

i.e. Just going by what i saw in the First Purge, Y'lan probably would've been much better suited for that Rainbow Six movie than MBJ... but there's probably no Rainbow Six movie starring a breh without MBJ wanting the role.

they are handsome too

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
38:huhldup:?

I retract my statement,the potential isnt what I thought it was:francis:

Yeah in his numerous projects...he's just not it. Jonathan Majors on the other hand in his first major project: Lovecraft Country...made it clear that he has serious talent.

And his main problem seems to be that he's just dull on screen. In Tenet, in that movie with Alicia Vikander, on Ballers, and in other projects it seems to be the same issue.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one has me hyped it’s been a long time since a trailer has captured me this is a day one theater watch and a thread for the coli hopefully leads to another sci fi Franchise and has a brother in a lead scifi role. Yes I’m behind this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its amazing to me how this board bytches and whines about black male representation and we have actors like Michael B Jordan, John David Washington, John Boyega, and Daniel Kaluuya routinely portraying masculine, intelligent, heroic black men and half the comments about their movies is about how “unbelievable” they are AS masculine, intelligent, heroic leads…

Ya’ll are truly pathetic