John David Washington fights to save us in the future in The Creator (Twentieth/Disney)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Its amazing to me how this board bytches and whines about black male representation and we have actors like Michael B Jordan, John David Washington, John Boyega, and Daniel Kaluuya routinely portraying masculine, intelligent, heroic black men and half the comments about their movies is about how “unbelievable” they are AS masculine, intelligent, heroic leads…

Ya’ll are truly pathetic
Right. Then you got some dudes on here always trying to disparage on his height like they some bytches. Talking about "he don't seem tough enough n and shyt at 5'9". I bet the same dudes are all for Tom Cruise tho and he's even shorter, smaller and older.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Right. Then you got some dudes on here always trying to disparage on his height like they some bytches. Talking about "he don't seem tough enough n and shyt at 5'9". I bet the same dudes are all for Tom Cruise tho and he's even shorter, smaller and older.
I'm convinced a lot of nikkas on the coli are secretly gay or jealous. You're another man worrying about man's height? What the does that have to do with his acting? shyt sounds like a hair salon convo:scust: