John Boyega in "Imperial Dreams" (Official Trailer) | Netflix (Feb 3)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Blah blah blah he was a clown show in TFA.
However, I blame that primarily because of a JJ. I'm excited for the next film, but he was still shyt in the 1st one. No way around it.
blah blah blah? My points are all invalid? Lawrence Kasdan wrote the story, the character of Finn was written the same if they wouldn't casted a black actor or a white actor. They considered Michael B Jordan as finn, Miles teller, Zac Efron, Alex Pettyfer and others. None of these casting change the writing of Finn.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blah blah blah he was a clown show in TFA.
However, I blame that primarily because of a JJ. I'm excited for the next film, but he was still shyt in the 1st one. No way around it.

How? :gucci:

Finn wasn't a clown at all. People start asking for black characters that ain't magical negros, hypermasculine thugs, or some type of goofy stereotypes and then shyt on them.

-Finn has one of the strongest moral compasses in the entire Star Wars universe and showed numerous tactical knowledge throughout the entire movie

Dude showed a couple of emotions that weren't stoic badass, cared about his saving people more than the mission, and drunk from the only source of water he saw (Finn is a damn child soldier who knew almost nothing but the universe outside of the Space Nazi program that raised him).

God forbid Finn show human emotions like fear (Finn has seen the First Order systematically murder innocent civilians that offered no threat) even if he fights through it. Rey did the same shyt and ended up getting fukking ass-smashed by Kylo but that didn't make her a clown.

doublex

Pro
Daps
I'm about done with defending Finn but he was just not some goofy sidekick. he was 100% necessary to save the rebrellion and destroy the new deathstar. He fukking broke his stormtrooper programming, broke out a rebel pilot (which if this hadn't happened the rebellion essentially fails and is conquered by kylo and snoke) and helped destroy starkiller base. He wasn't just a goofy do nothing sidekick. He also faught Kylo Ren when Rey was incapacitated and went toe-to-toe with him. And again, its the first motherfukking movie, its called character progression. Tired of people shytting on Finn, I mean what do you all want, for him to already be a Jedi Knight? Wait for the next film for fukks sake.

How about for him not to be the ONLY character who takes nothing but L's throughout the entire film?

Poe blows up Death Star 3.0, Rey defeats Darth Vader 2.0, Finn gets ktfo. There is no excuse not to give him some kind of victory in his introductory film. It makes him look like the bottom of the barrel to be embarrassed over and over again while the other two heroes are shining.

And all this "wait" shyt is BS. Rey started the first movie as a scavenger and ended it a jedi knight because God forbid white women not get exactly what they want on Day 1. But black fans are supposed to be patient? Please.

Anyway, I like Boyega and will support Imperial Dreams. At least in this one I know he's not just being used to make a white woman look superior.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
How about for him not to be the ONLY character who takes nothing but L's throughout the entire film?

Poe blows up Death Star 3.0, Rey defeats Darth Vader 2.0, Finn gets ktfo. There is no excuse not to give him some kind of victory in his introductory film. It makes him look like the bottom of the barrel to be embarrassed over and over again while the other two heroes are shining.

And all this "wait" shyt is BS. Rey started the first movie as a scavenger and ended it a jedi knight because God forbid white women not get exactly what they want on Day 1. But black fans are supposed to be patient? Please.

Anyway, I like Boyega and will support Imperial Dreams. At least in this one I know he's not just being used to make a white woman look superior.
He only takes L's in the minds of delusional Coli posters.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You don't know what it takes to become a Jedi knight because Rey certainly didn't complete her knight trials, Rey got force pushed into s fukking tree and got knocked out, Finn had to save her. she was also stranded on jakku for most of her life to be scavenger with no family. are those not L's? without him star killer base doesn't get destroyed. Poe wouldn't even have be there if Finn didn't break him out of imperial prison. Poe blew it up after Finn set charges on the reactors with chewie and han. no one gives a fukk about your patience. Rey is a deus ex machina force user like Luke was. get the fukk over it. and it's called character progression fakkit. there are two movies left. that's why it's called the force awakens, it has been awakened in Finn and rey. but it's obvious you're mad at women, didn't have a good childhood growing up huh? you can't enjoy strong female characters? :umad:

Last edited:

doublex

Pro
Daps
You don't know what it takes to become a Jedi knight because Rey certainly didn't complete her knight trials, Rey got force pushed into s fukking tree and got knocked out, Finn had to save her. she was also stranded on jakku for most of her life to be scavenger with no family. are those not L's? without him star killer base doesn't get destroyed. Poe wouldn't even have be there if Finn didn't break him out of imperial prison. Poe blew it up after Finn set charges on the reactors with chewie and han. no one gives a fukk about your patience. Rey is a deus ex machina force user like Luke was. get the fukk over it. and it's called character progression fakkit. there are two movies left. that's why it's called the force awakens, it has been awakened in Finn and rey. but it's obvious you're mad at women, didn't have a good childhood growing up huh? you can't enjoy strong female characters? :umad:

I am a woman, idiot. "Doublex", get it?

I don't like seeing the sole black character being depicted as a goofy clown over and over while the white characters get to be the geniuses with magical powers who win every fight.

But I guess you're so used to looking like a fool that you don't even recognize it anymore.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I am a woman, idiot. "Doublex", get it?

I don't like seeing the sole black character being depicted as a goofy clown over and over while the white characters get to be the geniuses with magical powers who win every fight.

But I guess you're so used to it that you don't even see it anymore.
I've been on the internet, SOHH and thecoli for a long long time. You're not a woman until proven otherwise. And that still doesn't exclude you from having mommy issues. You still have YET to demonstrate how Finn was depicted as a Goofy Clown when he is the entire reason the rebels were able to destroy the new deathstar. He saved Poe from being imprisoned by the imperials. He SAVED Rey from being captured by Kylo Ren. HE was the one who got han and chewie into the new deathstar to blow it up. He had comic relief moments, and so did almost every other character in the movie. Did you even watch the movie? Please provide concrete examples of Finn being a "GOOFY CLOWN" whatever the flying fukk that means. How is Rey is a genius? Did you not expect magical powers in a Star Wars movie? Did you miss the scene where Kylo force pushed her into a fukking tree and knocked her unconscious? I assume you also didn't pick up on the fact that Kylo Ren wasn't even trying to kill Rey? Oh look, your post history, all you do is talk about black people and white peeple, another armchair coli race warrior :russ: fukk outta here bish you provide ZERO content that anyone wants to read.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Be patient they'll do right by us :mjgrin: sounds like the same shyt they've been telling us for centuries :mjgrin: