Joe Rogan throws his support behind RFK Jr. for President, Falls Back when Challenged by Trump....

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
He got fukk you money, not sure why he can't stand on his opinion.

I couldn't imagine being that malleable.
It’s about power and access. Everybody Rogan deals with is a millionaire/billionaire or someone who has a good amount of reach. Once you reach a certain financial status it’s all about what you can do with it.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
apologize-im-sorry.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's wild how he's even backtracking on the rfk endorsement. That's not even how Joe Rogan of old would move...

I'm fascinated by the Joe Rogan Heel turn. I think there's alot more going on as to why he's being so...rigid and abrupt with his right wing tendencies he's adopted.

He recently called walz a radical...when he loved Bernie Sanders...

He's denying climate change...when he once debated candace owens on the subject.

He denounced UBI ...when he once championed Andrew Yang.

It's just not a natural heel turn, abd I wouldn't be surprised if there is a financial thing going on behind the scenes beyond audience capture. I.E. Elon Musk paying this guy
He denounced climate change??? for real? That's different then what he talks about on his show....

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Here's the "I think it's fish" classic.

Yeah that's the " contentious" neil episode where all the cacs now hate neil lol

Joe was also turning right wing and was starting to be on white code back then. Started hanging with Elon, and thus found no need for Neil. He also probably lowkey was trying to assert his idea of white superior intellect there, and tried undermining neil, didn't work lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He denounced climate change??? for real? That's different then what he talks about on his show....
You must've not watched his show recently lol

He now claims it's not a concern. The left us trying to scam us on climate change etc.

It's a complete heel turn

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Haha maga filled with ( I hate this term ) and the whole alpha/beta concept

but nonetheless they filled with beta males :pachaha:

no wonder they bytch about everything like a women

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Free thinkers my ass :mjlol:

Politics got people going insane out here. All this tiptoeing around trying to not piss people off. People are going to be mad no matter what you do so you might as well pick a position and stand on it.