Joe Rogan throws his support behind RFK Jr. for President, Falls Back when Challenged by Trump....

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They gave him 9 figures for being a grifting ignorant retard. Theres his incentive

So you think it's Spotify?

Also he's even making sure his guests have right wing alignment. He's straight up doing that.

Otherwise he just won't talk politics. But lately it's been a blatant attempt to not have left leaning perspectives on there.

Just a fascinating heel turn and showcase of character in Joe Rogan.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
It's wild how he's even backtracking on the rfk endorsement. That's not even how Joe Rogan of old would move...

I'm fascinated by the Joe Rogan Heel turn. I think there's alot more going on as to why he's being so...rigid and abrupt with his right wing tendencies he's adopted.

He recently called walz a radical...when he loved Bernie Sanders...

He's denying climate change...when he once debated candace owens on the subject.

He denounced UBI ...when he once championed Andrew Yang.

It's just not a natural heel turn, abd I wouldn't be surprised if there is a financial thing going on behind the scenes beyond audience capture. I.E. Elon Musk paying this guy

how much money does a person really need at that point smh

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Rogan's worth a quarter billion dollars :skip:

He's a goofball meathead. Was great in NewsRadio though.
Nah but notice what I said his alignments were before. He's stupid, but not this stupid.

Like I said, he's even intentionally not having any left leaning voices on his show.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why hasn't Trump done JRE? :jbhmm:
I'd ask if I was on x, but elon bytch ass suspended my account.
I think Joe is still afraid to directly align himself with Trump. His audience capture, and financial interests, and white nationalist interests is still in conflict with the weee bit of good in him that he had. Although it really is just cowardice, and he just doesn't want to be seen that way, meanwhile will try to get his audience to vote for Trump instead

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So that's three right wing dikk heads recently who have come out against Trump only to fall back the minute they get checked lol. First it was that fukk face who killed some people in Wisconsin, then it was Tim Pool, now Rogan. I think they sense the magic is gone and Trump might be fukked. They're also tired of Trump's behavior, which may have been funny at one point but just seems like weird mental issues now. Reminds me of when Tony started to realize Paulie was retarded.

:mjlol:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I think Joe is still afraid to directly align himself with Trump. His audience capture, and financial interests, and white nationalist interests is still in conflict with the weee bit of good in him that he had. Although it really is just cowardice, and he just doesn't want to be seen that way, meanwhile will try to get his audience to vote for Trump instead
Didn't have RFK on though?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
joe-rogan-hamburgers.jpg