Joe Rogan throws his support behind RFK Jr. for President, Falls Back when Challenged by Trump....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
ufc-joe-rogan.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's wild how he's even backtracking on the rfk endorsement. That's not even how Joe Rogan of old would move...

I'm fascinated by the Joe Rogan Heel turn. I think there's alot more going on as to why he's being so...rigid and abrupt with his right wing tendencies he's adopted.

He recently called walz a radical...when he loved Bernie Sanders...

He's denying climate change...when he once debated candace owens on the subject.

He denounced UBI ...when he once championed Andrew Yang.

It's just not a natural heel turn, abd I wouldn't be surprised if there is a financial thing going on behind the scenes beyond audience capture. I.E. Elon Musk paying this guy

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's wild how he's even backtracking on the rfk endorsement. That's not even how Joe Rogan of old would move...

I'm fascinated by the Joe Rogan Heel turn. I think there's alot more going on as to why he's being so...rigid and abrupt with his right wing tendencies he's adopted.

He's denying climate change...when he once debated candace owens on the subject.

It's just not a natural heel turn, abd I wouldn't be surprised if there is a financial thing going on behind the scenes beyond audience capture. I.E. Elon Musk paying this guy

They gave him 9 figures for being a grifting ignorant retard. Theres his incentive

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:First he started the "Left do it, and the right does it" diatribe. For those who don't know, RFK Jr. is the "I like Trump and this is like diet-orange soda. I can get 100% of the Trump with none of the blowback." Seriously look up his policies and the fact that he has been linked to Trump as a spoiler to Dems.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Rogan's worth a quarter billion dollars :skip:

He's a goofball meathead. Was great in NewsRadio though.