Joe Rogan discussing Black Panther and Social Media changes its perception vs when Blade came out

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ. Folks hyper excited about comic book black panther but couldn't tell you shyt about Huey and Bobby's Black Panthers.

Do you see how mad the lame inferior white racists is though? They are all on suicide watch. Everyday they making a new thread about why black people shouldn't be happy about a black super hero outselling,being better, and generating more hype and anticipation than all the white super hero movies. They treating this Black Panther victory like their lives are going to end now or something. I can't understand why these white racists feel so inferior and suicidal over a comic book black super hero movie. If they this scared, suicidal, and inferior over a black super hero comic book movie then imagine them when black people come together and start running shyt in the real world this year. I hate to see how inferior and suicidal they go feel then. Shyt funny though how these lames can't handle Black Panther hype and success.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:yeshrug: It's a lot of sheep on this board conforming to impress other sheep on this board. Lot of people come on here to be fake militants and fake woke but you never ever see them in any of the threads celebrating black excellence or black business or doing anything constructive. Just any thread involving women or white people they can have a green light to be confrontational and hostile and get that passive aggressiveness out they system they bottle up off real life.

I'm at point where I let them rock, they harmless
Name names

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I listened to this video and he didn't say anything bad at all
He basically said SJW hipster cacs are telling white people NOT to see the movie because the theaters should be filled with only blacks so they can enjoy the movie. They said wait to see it until after blacks see it first which is bullshyt cause if the movie bombs WS will celebrate.. how the fukk is that racist??

:what:

Daps
Do you see how mad the lame inferior white racists is though? They are all on suicide watch. Everyday they making a new thread about why black people shouldn't be happy about a black super hero outselling,being better, and generating more hype and anticipation than all the white super hero movies. They treating this Black Panther victory like their lives are going to end now or something. I can't understand why these white racists feel so inferior and suicidal over a comic book black super hero movie. If they this scared, suicidal, and inferior over a black super hero comic book movie then imagine them when black people come together and start running shyt in the real world this year. I hate to see how inferior and suicidal they go feel then. Shyt funny though how these lames can't handle Black Panther hype and success.
White ppl are miserable in general. If it wasn't because of this movie, it would be over some other nonsense. You can see that every day outside and on the internet.

But in speaking from my point of view - as someone whose heroes are Marcus and Malcolm - seeing the hype around this movie, with folks having a new sense of pride over a fukking fictional comic book character, dressing up in African garb because of fukking comic book character and not because of real Black heroes and revolutionaries is too many types of pathetic and laughable.

Like this is what makes you proud to be African. Some jew created cartoon? Jesus Christ. fukking shoot me.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Black people were checking for Blade off the strength of Wesley Snipes alone.
Yea I don't get this angle I'm seeing people take with panther vs blade.

I don't have the exact numbers for opening week , but I really don't know 1 black person who didn't watch blade. I remember when I went to the movies to watch blade, same energy as today when I saw black panther, we all really enjoyed it. Same thing for blade 2.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White ppl are miserable in general. If it wasn't because of this movie, it would be over some other nonsense. You can see that every day outside and on the internet.

But in speaking from my point of view - as someone whose heroes are Marcus and Malcolm - seeing the hype around this movie, with folks having a new sense of pride over a fukking fictional comic book character, dressing up in African garb because of fukking comic book character and not because of real Black heroes and revolutionaries is too many types of pathetic and laughable.

Like this is what makes you proud to be African. Some jew created cartoon? Jesus Christ. fukking shoot me.

Nah this white racists taking this shyt hard. They're literally on suicide watch. All over a fcking black super hero movie. They more mad about the success of this movie than the school shootings where mostly white kids got shot. I'm like damn how could a symbolic victory for black people have y'all this mad and feeling so inferior. Them knowing that a black hero is bigger and better than out all the white hero is legit driving them insane. They can't take it. It's funny watching them show how superior they think black people are and how inferior they feel they are. :russ:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
hes a cac, and i actually fukk with his podcast. he has alot of interesting guest on there. but at the end of the day if u comparing blade to black panther, or think all the fuss is really about a black superhero u just dont get it, and he doesnt get it