Joe Rogan discussing Black Panther and Social Media changes its perception vs when Blade came out

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he is a suspected white supremacists and this is well known on the coli. I don't buy you didn't know his perception

:mjpls:

If he didn't know the perception of him on the Coli, he wouldn't have even mentioned he didn't know the perception of him on the coli.

giphy.gif

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Man tell him to stick to white people's shyt and mma... :camby: we wasn't checking for blade because the movie didn't have that marketing push that BP has had. Plus BP was introduced in civil war and stole the show which led to this major push by black people everywhere.

At the time Blade wasn’t marketed the same because it wasn’t the same quote unquote social awareness.

Blade deserves its respect because that shyt saved Marvel movies. And we were checking for Blade ppl better stop shytting on Wesley Snipes. And after blade Wesley was fighting to get Black Panther made.

Also we need to remember Blade black lead with a black love interest. We always forget our past

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
He's a "skeptic," which is simply another way of describing a closet racist who still has a couple black friends and doesn't want to openly avow his white supremacist views. Anytime someone attempts to draw a false equivalency between blacks and whites, with regards to our positions on racism, you need only conclude that they are sympathetic to white supremacy. :francis:

Preach brother.
dhMeAzK.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At the time Blade wasn’t marketed the same because it wasn’t the same quote unquote social awareness.

Blade deserves its respect because that shyt saved Marvel movies. And we were checking for Blade ppl better stop shytting on Wesley Snipes. And after blade Wesley was fighting to get Black Panther made.

Also we need to remember Blade black lead with a black love interest. We always forget our past

Whoa whoa, whoa... let's be honest I wasn't checking for blade on that level when the first one came out...:hubie: I'm being honest...

But when Blade 2 dropped...:whoo::whew:

I give Blade a ton of respect for being the first to usher in Marvel's movies no doubt but let's be honest... Not alot of people put respect on Blade because Spiderman:bryan: took off...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Whoa whoa, whoa... let's be honest I wasn't checking for blade on that level when the first one came out...:hubie: I'm being honest...

But when Blade 2 dropped...:whoo::whew:

I give Blade a ton of respect for being the first to usher in Marvel's movies no doubt but let's be honest... Not alot of people put respect on Blade because Spiderman:bryan: took off...

I wasn't checking for Blade in theaters but I remember it debuting on HBO in 99 and watching it and loving it. THen recording it to VHS and watching it my entire freshman year in college cuz my cable connection didn't work and I had the TV/VHS combo set. All I had on tape was Blade and a copy of The Mack.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wasn't checking for Blade in theaters but I remember it debuting on HBO in 99 and watching it and loving it. THen recording it to VHS and watching it my entire freshman year in college cuz my cable connection didn't work and I had the TV/VHS combo set. All I had on tape was Blade and a copy of The Mack.

Me too... I missed it in theatres... got to watch it on DVD after I saw it on cable one night. and became a cult classic... especially that whole entire intro!!! :ohlawd:

Blade 2 was the real jumpoff that got me hyped tho... :banderas: Blade 2 commercials was getting pushed everywhere...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Me too... I missed it in theatres... got to watch it on DVD after I saw it on cable one night. and became a cult classic... especially that whole entire intro!!! :ohlawd:

Blade 2 was the real jumpoff that got me hyped tho... :banderas: Blade 2 commercials was getting pushed everywhere...

Blade 2 was the best one.

I ain't realized how Cheesy the CGI was in the first one until you watched it a few years down the line.

I hated Blade 3 but always gave Wesley a pass cuz the execs fukked it up and couldn't leave well enough alone with a critically praised and financially lucrative franchise :mjcry:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I listened to this video and he didn't say anything bad at all

He basically said SJW hipster cacs are telling white people NOT to see the movie because the theaters should be filled with only blacks so they can enjoy the movie. They said wait to see it until after blacks see it first which is bullshyt cause if the movie bombs WS will celebrate.. how the fukk is that racist??

:what:

Joe Rogan is usually pretty fair, he goes off on tranny propaganda sometimes but how the fukk does that effect black people?

Yall intersectionals now?