Joe Rogan discussing Black Panther and Social Media changes its perception vs when Blade came out

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:yeshrug: It's a lot of sheep on this board conforming to impress other sheep on this board. Lot of people come on here to be fake militants and fake woke but you never ever see them in any of the threads celebrating black excellence or black business or doing anything constructive. Just any thread involving women or white people they can have a green light to be confrontational and hostile and get that passive aggressiveness out they system they bottle up off real life.

I'm at point where I let them rock, they harmless
Post a podcast that’s had Alex Jones and milo yiannopplous on, and think people are being fake outraged.

fukk you for trying to normalize this clown. He gives a platform to Nazis, then hides behind some libertarian facade of just trying to give both sides a voice.

You acting like you’re oblivious to all this, meanwhile somehow being a fan of his podcast, is all very suspicious.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also why are people(mostly cacs) keep comparing Blade to BP? Blade didn't have a 90% Black cast. That is why ppl were hyped for BP.

It is strange seeing folks make the comparison. :skip: One had "a" Black action star, the other has a overwhelmingly majority Black cast. One was made in a climate where comic book films existed, but not nearly with the popularity of today's market. Most folks had no idea Blade was based off of a comic book and video game.

In addition to the all Black cast, it's based in Africa at that with an African theme which by default sends out heavy Pro Black vibes. Not just Pro Black vibes either, to be specific, getting back to your roots vibes. I still haven't caved in to see the film yet, but have to admit this film is unprecedented. Reminded me of a conversation I had with my mother where she relayed how much of a moment it was when the original Shaft and Superfly dropped. For Black folks then those films were a big deal. I imagine for our generation today it's much the same if not greater.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Post a podcast that’s had Alex Jones and milo yiannopplous on, and think people are being fake outraged.

fukk you for trying to normalize this clown. He gives a platform to Nazis, then hides behind some libertarian facade of just trying to give both sides a voice.

You acting like you’re oblivious to all this, meanwhile somehow being a fan of his podcast, is all very suspicious.

The difference between me and you is ain't no bytch in my blood. IF I said I ain't know about it it's cuz I ain't no about it. I ain't scared of you or anybody on this board so why would I need to lie and say otherwise? Nikkas front on this board so hard you get around a nikka that don't need to and you don't know how to react so you gotta make up my emotions for me because somebody gotta front in this confrontation and it ain't me. Now if you have any concrete proof otherwise (Perhaps a thread where I was discussing his podcast) then quote me and find it.

And fukk you for never contributing anything positive or black to this board. Didn't see you any of my threads celebrating black excellence so once again you another passive aggressive nikka with nothing to say coming in here to vent.

Btw why you leave out my other quote? Lotta crickets right here
Yes I did, btw how am I supposed to know Joe Rogan's entire background if I don't watch him? How come all the people in this thread who know about Joe Rogan get a pass for all the time they spent following him?:yeshrug:

"I knew he's a racist from all the sideways shyt he was saying on his podcast all those years I was listening?" ~ Coli Nikka.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The difference between me and you is ain't no bytch in my blood. IF I said I ain't know about it it's cuz I ain't no about it. I ain't scared of you or anybody on this board so why would I need to lie and say otherwise? Nikkas front on this board so hard you get around a nikka that don't need to and you don't know how to react so you gotta make up my emotions for me & fukk you for never contributing anything positive or black to this board. Didn't see you any of my threads celebrating black excellence so once again you another passive aggressive nikka with nothing to say coming in here to vent.

Btw why you leave out my other quote?
God you’re fukkin stupid

“I didn’t know Joe Rogan was a white supremacist”
“You’re passive aggressive and have nothing to say”

Well obviously I did have something to say, I had to tell you joe rogan’s altright lite and so you shouldn’t be promoting his podcast, because you are somehow unaware of this.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
God you’re fukkin stupid

Well obviously I did have something to say, I had to tell you joe rogan’s altright lite and so you shouldn’t be promoting his podcast, because you are somehow unaware of this.
he's aware. OP is suspect. dude lives on the internet judging by his post count but doesn't know joe rogans reputation?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
God you’re fukkin stupid

You obviously didn't especially when you are on page 3 repeating the same shyt on page 1. Again, for the umpteenth time, I don't follow Rogan. 2nd for the umpteenth time an 8 minutes clip on the Black Panther did not show me any of the alt right shyt you talking. 3rd why do you know more about Rogan than I do???????

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You obviously didn't especially when you are on page 3 repeating the same shyt on page 1. Again, for the umpteenth time, I don't follow Rogan. 2nd for the umpteenth time an 8 minutes clip on the Black Panther did not show me any of the alt right shyt you talking. 3rd why do you know more about Rogan than I do???????
:dead: at you trying to somehow switch this around on me because I know joe rogans a fukking idiot. His videos show up on the side of YouTube, and just by the names of the people he interviews, it’s obvious where he stands politically, doesn’t take a rocket scientist.

Meanwhile, you’re actively promoting his views and calling anyone who tells you he’s a racist passive aggressive.

And instead of going “oh my bad” and rescinding the post, you got caught in your feelings and are getting all defensive, claiming he’s not a racist and that we’re all armchair activists. Accusing others of pretending to be problack, when you’re the moron posting videos of white supremacist sympathizers. fukking hypocrite

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Lol trying to switch this around on me because I know joe rogans a fukking idiot. His videos show up on the side of YouTube, and just by the names of the people he interviews, it’s obvious where he stands.

Meanwhile, you’re actively promoting his views and claiming anyone who tells you he’s a racist and you shouldn’t be posting/watching his videos gets called passive aggressive.

And instead of going “oh my bad” and rescinding the post, you got caught in your feelings and are getting all defensive, claiming he’s not a racist and that we’re all armchair activists. Accusing others of pretending to be problack, when you’re the moron posting videos of white supremacist sympathizers. fukking hypocrite

Fam you in my thread lying on me telling me my intentions with this post. Now u expecting an apology cuz u don't like my thread?

fukk u real talk. Get out my thread u fukking nerd. nikkaZ wanting rebuttals for threads. Start ur own thread ya nerd

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Man tell him to stick to white people's shyt and mma... :camby: we wasn't checking for blade because the movie didn't have that marketing push that BP has had. Plus BP was introduced in civil war and stole the show which led to this major push by black people everywhere.

Bro BLADE WAS A HIT, fukk do you mean “we weren’t checking for it” everybody went to see both Blades.

That shyt was popular as fukk, with nikkas.

Know your history.