Joe Rogan discussing Black Panther and Social Media changes its perception vs when Blade came out

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
I wasn't checking for Blade in theaters but I remember it debuting on HBO in 99 and watching it and loving it. THen recording it to VHS and watching it my entire freshman year in college cuz my cable connection didn't work and I had the TV/VHS combo set. All I had on tape was Blade and a copy of The Mack.

:mjlol:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Y'all militant brehs can keep pretending Blade was "Black" or "Marvel" all you want... Wesley was a star & made that movie epic... Nobody gave a major fukk but you fake ass people... Most people didn't know Blade was a comic... Stil don't...

Fake militant brehs are faker & worse than the brehs you call c00ns.. You "Real nikkas" are the most fake... We just getting excited for a movie with Black people, when you went out & shot a racist???

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Y'all militant brehs can keep pretending Blade was "Black" or "Marvel" all you want... Wesley was a star & made that movie epic... Nobody gave a major fukk but you fake ass people... Most people didn't know Blade was a comic... Stil don't...

Fake militant brehs are faker & worse than the brehs you call c00ns.. You "Real nikkas" are the most fake... We just getting excited for a movie with Black people, when you went out & shot a racist???

Cac alert.

How do these obvious racist get so much pos rep?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps